• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've just joined!

Tigger87

Reaction score
I get married in 10 weeks, we were considering ttc immediately but I decided I'd wait until after my exams in Nov (don't want to come down with morning sickness!) And wait till honeymoon in nov!

I found out today about some idle gossip, in work. A colleague who I'd mentioned to previously that my other half wouldn't have kids outside of wedlock, is discussing how I'm getting married very quickly (together 5 years, engaged march this year, married Sept) because of this and will be pregnant by the end of the year.... This is MY thing, and I want to announce it, and be the first to tell!

ANyone else contending with this sort of thing and having to lie pretty unconvincingly just to dampen down the gossip?!

Hello

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum, not going through anything similar just don't listen to gossips and look forward to everything you have coming in the next few years.
Xx

Welcome to the forum :waves:

Ive got no advice but don't worry about gossipers at work hun. Also if you are going to start trying in November, most people don't tell anyone until after their 12 week scan which would be February, so you wouldn't be announcing it this year anyway which would keep the gossip quiet iykwim.

hey! i'm new here too..nice to know i'm not lonley :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back