I've just experianced Arianna's first tantrum!

SarahH

Reaction score
And boy, am I in for trouble!!! She was screaming in pure anger!! If somebody was to have walked passed our door they would have thought I was trying to murder her.

She wouldnt let me cuddle her or settle or or anything :cry:

I think it's cause she is missing her Daddy as she has just been shouting for him all day. I've been trying to take her mind off it; we were out in the garden, we have done some baking and some colouring and had a little picnic on the floor at lunchtime (along with her dollies) :cry:

She seems happy now, she just climbed up on to the couch and cuddled her teddy and Sparx (our dog) and she is back to giving me kisses and cuddles.

Awww, it was horrid tho, especially as she wouldnt let me comfort her :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww bless her, bet theres more to come tho.

Olivia hans't had a huge tantrum yet but she does have mini tantrums where she will cry and stamp her feet. I just leave her to it and it soon passes.

I remember when Brooke used to have them, omg i have never known anyhting like it. She used to kick off big time, screaming and kicking and the older she got the longer thay lasted she used to have me in tears.

Im hoping Olivia's wont be as bad. I must admit tho, with Brooke being my 1st i did let her get away with more and give in to her lots which probably didnt help :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back