Noisy Baby

hugsy

Reaction score
Does anyone else's baby make loads and loads of noises when sleeping ?

Kayla fidgets grunts squeaks moans and crys in her sleep but at her night feeds i find it confusing cos its so hard to tell if she is waking for a feed or just crying in her sleep? i dont like to let her cry so when i get a coupe of crys after a bit of moaning il take her up but last nite she stayed asleep while i changed here ( she always screams blue murder getting changed) then when i fed her she only took half her bottles so m thinking she was just sleep crying

Any ideas? how long will you let ur lo cry for? or is taking less at 3am just her working towards sleeping trough to 6

My LO also makes loads of strange noises - especially When in her basket at night. She pants, grunts, squeals, squeaks and breathes at all sorts of different speeds. From what I have read it's quite normal!

Not sure about the feeds tho - sorry.

Yup my little man is like a mini orchestra lol x

Same here! I should really record Henry one night! It realt confuses DH as he thinks he is awake and he isn't!

Again, not sure on feeds xx

yeah its so confusing not being sure if they are awake r not

glad its normal though i do be afraid to sleep when she breaths so funy after her trip to hospital, will sleep better knowing its normal

think il try leave her a little longer tonight till m sure she's hungry,

Same here, especially after the first stint of sleep, put him back down and the noises begin. It's worse when he's trying to fart or poo in his sleep too!

Ruby is the same hun - sometimes she wakes up me with her grunts lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back