milliepops first accident today :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
this evening when i was chopping veggies for dinner my boyf had taken millie upstairs while he got changed (from his work clothes) i heard her howling then he called me up and he was holding her and he told me she'd fallen off the bed :(
he said he'd put her in the middle and only turned his back for a second to hang his shirt up and turned around to just see her slide off onto her face (he'd ran to catch her but not made it)
he cuddled her and she was smiley again after 5 minutes, we wiggled her shoulders, elbows and wrists but she didnt cry and later before her bath i applied firm-ish pressure with my thumbs on the bridge of her nose, cheekbones, gums and fod to see if she was sore but she wasnt (i assume as she didnt wince or cry)
do u think shes ok? my poor little baby! :(

she will be fine trix, oran has fallen loads of time latley as he is constantly trying to pull himself up on things, plus when we was maybe a month older than millie he fell off the sofa on to the laminate floor and screamed for abot 10 minutes but he was fine, didnt even have a bruise!!

As long as you have checked nothing broken which you have, and she is back to her normal self again and not drowsy or sleepy she will be fine hun

Im sure she is fine hun, if she was still sore she would be letting you know. They are pretty resiliant wee things and this one sounds like she is worth her watching

She'll be just fine... they cry more from the sheer shock than any pain tbh...

Millie wouldn't be the first nor the last baby to try and grow wings and launch themselves from the bed... and yes.. it does happen in an absolute split second... :shock: it's like they wait for you to turn around.

Also where do you think the phrase babies bounce comes from... :)

I'm sure she's fine if you can't see any marks on her and she seems happy now. Jake fell off the bed in September when we were on holiday and landed on his face. He cried for a few minutes probably from shock but he was fine. I think it makes us feel worse than them :D

Aaawwwwwww trixipaws :hug: :hug: :hug:
Really glad to hear Millie's fine, she sounds fine from what you've described, you did so well checking her over. I hope you're fine too, what a shock and scare :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun this is the 1st of many

renee has had a few and she's fine

:hug:

Aaaw, poor Melissa!

My friend did the same thing on Monday, her baby is fine. If she was in pain she'd let you know. x

Aww hun, what a shock for you. She will be fine, babies DO bounce, dont worry.

:hug: :hug:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back