Lump of clear/white tinged CM after OV?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
I had no CM from 19th to 21st and then had two days of clear CM I only noticed when wiping. On Saturday I had an achey left side and mild cramping as well. On Sunday I had a couple of lumps of clear/white CM which was stretchy, not as stretchy as the CM I had on the 14th which I am assuming is OV - not sure really.

I think I am halfway through or perhaps slightly more, in my 2WW so did not think I would have any CM and then obviously I get this. Yesterday I had cramping again and felt convinced AF was around the corner, but it was not as bad as my usual AF cramps.

BDed last night so have not checked CM yet.

Due to test tomorrow.

How do I work out how many days into my 2ww I am??? I did not use OPKs and have gone on CM to guess my most fertile days and now I'm confused. Again. Lol!

x x x

Just to add - about 10 minutes ago after using the loo I thought I would check CM as I have been feeling mild cramps and had those lumps yesterday. Had some milky white CM again and thought it might have been semen so I filled the sink with water and put it in there. It sank but I noticed that it changed colour to a light brown, very pale but noticeable as my sink is white! I also noticed a spot of what looked like blood in it, it was also very small but I saw it.

I'm now v. worried that AF is around the corner. :cry:

Omg! Why did you put it in the sink, its not my fault is it lol??!

Or am I missing a trick??!

I don't think you can know exactly how far you are in the 2WW without knowing exactly when you OV'd.

Why don't you go of how long your last cycle was?

xx

Lol! It's a test you can do on discharge to determine whether it is semen or proper CM. I think if it is semen, it dissolves/floats. If it is CM it sinks. Mine sank so now I'm getting milky CM again! *Confused*

Last cycle was 50 days long.. so far I'm on CD33. x x

Hi hun,
Just a thought, when did you last come on?
If your cycle is 50 days (and if my maths isn't sh1te) then are you sure you've def OV'd? You should OV 14 days before your AF...in theory... so if you're only C33, maybe you haven't OV'd at all...?
Eeeeek!
Anyone else got any advice? x

I have some advice......Miss July, please buy some OPKs!!

They will really help you out.

xx

my OH just read this over my shoulder and said 'lumps of WHAT!!!' ha ha.....poor men...they have no idea....xx

Lol! It's a test you can do on discharge to determine whether it is semen or proper CM. I think if it is semen, it dissolves/floats. If it is CM it sinks. Mine sank so now I'm getting milky CM again! *Confused*

Last cycle was 50 days long.. so far I'm on CD33. x x

Hmm judging by this... You would be 3 days away from OV wouldnt you?! :eh:
How long was your last cycle?

My last period was 23rd Sept and lasted til the 27th. Going by the fact I have already had EWCM etc I assumed I had OVed early as my cycles vary in length so if I choose to go by a 50 day cycle but my cycle would actually be 40 days, I could miss OV.

I do agree about the OPKs and will chat to DH about them - I know it'd take a weight off my mind.

I can't assume my cycles will be the same because they're not. Sometimes I'm on time, sometimes I miss a month etc and it's so varied.

x

Fingers crossed for you Hun, hope you get a BFP this cycle then you don't have to worry about all this!!!

Sending you lot's of Babydust!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks hun, still waiting to hear back from my sister as to whether she has a spare test! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back