Ive Been Traded In!

ema-lou24

Reaction score
..........................FOR A CUP!! :oooo:

well the OH went to the doctoers this morning. explained our circumstances and handed him the other woman i.e melinda the cup (hes obsesses with jennifer love hewitt off ghost whisperer)

Hes got the doctors again on tuesday for other things, so thinks he will hand his sample in then too.

Has anyone done this or experienced this before? do we go on a woohoo ban? whens the best time to him to be "alone" with "melinda the cup"? i.e 1st thing in morning before his appointment.

Any help will be very much appreciated x

I think it has to be delivered to the labs warm, and from what I have understood from others to abstain for a few days before production ;)

Ps think he is a wimp for not asking it that himself :lol:

:rofl: @ melinda!! you should get him to stick it down his pants to keep it warm like they do in the moooovies!! hope it gets you some answers tho xx

No idea about timing, sorry - but just wanted to say good luck. Hope everything's ok :hug:

hes working ive got full control of the comp :dance:

im just worried that by the time he gets "melinda" filled and to the docs, then the sample to the lab, that it might lower the lil buggers.:oooo:

^^ that's what I was thinking, but then I guess the GP would have said something when presented with the first specimen...

I dont have first hand (pardon the pun) experience but from talking to my friend who's hubby and my boss who both had a SA, I think it needs to be as fresh as possible. My friend's OH was told they could either do it at the clinic or he should do it and get it to them within 30 mins. My boss went during his lunch break! :lol:

I think you really need to check the correct procedure or you're going to get duff results.

It was a few years ago when my ex husband had to do it, but he was told the sample needed to be delivered within 2 hours

hes going to hide it in his clothes like you suggested alice haha.

i think its cos he doesnt want people to see "melinda" .

does anyone know how long it will take to get the results? i know he will ask on tues when hes in but im sooooooo impatient

I My friend's OH was told they could either do it at the clinic or he should do it and get it to them within 30 mins.

:shock::shock::shock:No pressure there, then...poor lad! :rofl:

Seriously though, hope it all goes ok. And totally agree that yes, HE should have asked the doctor these questions...doctors sometimes assume we all have our own medical degrees these days :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back