And the angel left...

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
I went in to a&e last night to have the pain checked out and was booked in for a scan this morning.

Literally about 20 mins before the scan I went to the loo and I was bleeding. It was just a trickle and I've only had a trickle all day.

However, even though they located the pregnancy in my uterus on the scan it was a small sac and they think I may have an ovarian ectopic with a pseudo pregnancy in my uterus. The pregnancy has failed, was what I was told. My bleeding will probably get heavier over the weekend, and I have to go back for a scan on Monday to make sure that the suspected ectopic will not cause problems.

I think I will just go away from the forum for a week or two till I feel up to posting again. Not quite sure how I feel right now, but went to my mother's grave this evening and left a little white flower and lots of tears. Our baby is with her now.

OH has been very strong all day. He's sad too, of course, but he's bearing up much better. I'll have to be nice to him instead of feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks for all your support over the last while, and during the long months of TTC.

Take care, be healthy and wishing you all happy pregnancies.

Sue

I'm so sorry Sue to hear your sad news.

Give yourself time to grieve....

Thinking of you and your family at this really difficult time.

:hug: :hug:

I can't believe this sad news ....... words are not enough to express my sympathy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry I have recently had an ectopic myself so I know how sad you feel x x x x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no I only just saw this.

So sorry to hear this Sue :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back