Can anyone help me?

Mummy0410

Reaction score
Hey i went for an early scan on the 1st of december as i had a previous ectopic. from lmp i dated myself at 6w 1d.
But when i went for scan i was told i was measuring more 5 and a half weeks. i have attached my scan picture
as the midwife showed me the gestational sac and has booked me for another scan on the 21st of december.
I was just wondering if anyone knew what the little white speck inside the gestational sac is? ive never had a scan
this early before and now im wishing i had asked what it was but i was just so happy to hear her sayingf it defo
wasnt another ectopic i never thought to. thanks for your help xxx

5w3d-1.jpg

Hi hun, I,ve never had a scan that early, but I,d say it was your baby!! Of course I may be wrong and someone may correct me.

That looks like a teeny tiny baby! I had a scan at 6.5 weeks and it looked a lot like that!

thanks for the replies. ive been getting so confused over yolk sacs n fetal poles
lol that i dont know what im actually seeing. wen i was at my scan she said
'i cant see a heartbeat yet but its probably because you are earlier than you thought'

xxx

Hi there, here's my pic of my scan measuring 5 1/2 - 6 weeks (dates unknown at this time) but I can't have been less than 5+3 at this point or I would have got my bfp at 6dpo or something crazy like that!

attachment.php

As you can see, no wee dot in mine yet, so I'd definitely say you're further on than me xx

Last edited:
id say its a lil bubba in the making and that around 5 weeks or so as when i had mine i was on the cusp of 5 and 6 and there was a dot and flicker which was the hb...

fx fro your next scan xxx

awww leesey thanks for the reply :) im going back on the 21st so will post a piccy then if all
is ok :) to compare whats happened in a few weeks lol i am just looking for some reassurance
i hate the waiting game :( xxx

thankyou loula ive got my fingers crossed already it seems to be dragging in :( xxx

That's what they call a yolk sac

It's the very start of your wee baba and a very good sign indeed :)

awww thanx for the reply dragonfly fi i feel a little more reassured now with all these replies
thanks so much ladies :) xxx

it will feel like ages believe me i had one at 6 weeks 8 weeks and then my 12 weeks scan and it felt lik eternity to see of bambino was ok x

yeh well that was was around 5 n a half weeks, next one will b around 8 weeks and then 12 weeks. 6 days to go and all i can do is worry that something is wrong. i dont really seem 2 have any symptoms apart from my boobs r quite sore xxx

Well ladies went for my 2nd scan 2day and measuring exactly on 8w 2d.
Was so nervous about going as I've read so much on mmc and things, but
as soon as she started there was our little peanut right there with a lovely
heartbeat. I actually cried with relief. Can't believe the difference from my
first scan picture to this one. Thanx for all your kind words :) I feel much better
now just got to wait until 12 week scan and hope everything is still ok.
Will post a pic 2moro when I get onto the laptop :D xxxxxxxx

glad everything went well at your scan :) they kinda put your mind to rest a bit xx

what alovely xmas pressie youve had seeing your little bubba, and it may feel like forever til your next one, wait til you hear the heartbeat xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back