Iv'e been missing in action! (Asleep)

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi Girls, I have been trying to get on here for days now, I get everything done , kids off to bed and sit down with my laptop .................... I'm gone .....

Wake up at 3am, and go up to bed , what a waste of my evenings
I wouldn't mind if I actuallly felt rested in the morning

Last night the Kids totally took advantage, as a sat night - we all watched the 8pm Richie Rich kids film, and when I woke at 1am - they were all asleep on the sofa - god knows what they watched after the film !:shock: (OH was on night work!)

So I have spent ages catching up on all the posts I missed over the last few days, while it is daylight!!!

Anyone else doing this at the moment?

Last edited:
yeah im with you onthat one just sleep all the time dont know what im gonna do when im back at work next week!!! at least i got one more week off!! i sleep really well apart from toilet breaks!! xx its good to sleep xx

Im like that now and in 22 weeks!!! Work is killing me, im shattered all the time, grr, thought u supposed to get lively and vibrant in tri 2!! lol xxx

I know what you mean hun, I've been feeling increasingly tired :( I thought it was down to the virus but thats gone and I still feel bleurghhhh

Have you any sickness Jen?

i cant make it to midnight anymore....i am fast asleep by 10:30.

Also cant lie in anymore, up early in the morning now!

I know what you mean hun, I've been feeling increasingly tired :( I thought it was down to the virus but thats gone and I still feel bleurghhhh

Have you any sickness Jen?

Ahh Mamafy, you should start picking up again soon now your nearly into Trimester 2 X:dance:

Not been sick since week 5 Mamafy , it has been worrying me lots
I have been feeling naseau's, sometimes strong, but most times weak - but never even near sick since then with my other three, I was a right noisy sick one , 15 weeks with my girl and 20 weeks with both boys.

I have been encouraged by the tiredness, as I didn't get this bad last time, but it could just be low iron as I've been outta puff too , cold all the time and I consider myself quite fit - so could be a duff symptom

Hoping all is ok still - thanks for asking :roll:

Last edited:
JJ I think I'm the worst. I wake up at 5.30am which is a little earlier for me but not much and then i do all i need to sit down and surf or crochet and Hubby finds me :sleep: at 8.30pm. I mean how utterly ridiculous.

Last week my niece called at 9.30 and woke me up. I feel like somone's drugged me lol

I'm pretty tired too. I get up in the morning and go to work, when I get home i sleep for an hour and then go to bed around 10. If I work from home I also have a nap at 11.

I think I'm getting an extra 4 hours a day and it still doesn't feel enough.

(ps - welcome back!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back