Anyone else shattered....zzzzzz

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey ladies, last couple of days i've been zonked:nap:

Feel asleep sitting up in the afternoon for 3 hours then went to bed at 9.30 and still slept like a baby:nap: infact i think i may have to crawl to bed just now, how exciting is that for a friday night.

Hows the symptoms ladies?

my boobs are killing me and hubby's eyes nearly popped out when he saw them last night :lol:

yer me but am struggling to sleep when i do go to bed crazy bearly keep my eyes open all day get into bed and end up awake for hours xxxxxxxxx

Me too! So so tired, boobs aren't too bad actually.

No sickness as yet, it won't be long though!

Not too tired, just sick (which now that I mention it does make me feel tired...). I have had absolutely enormous boobs though since about week 4-5, every time I have my top off or anything I can see my hubby going :shock: lol.

Hell yes in bed as we speak I have a baby of eight months who is mad lol and has teath and now has found out he can bight with them ha ha so this pregnancy is going to be a killer.But on pluss side Do not have time to think about being tired realy as he keeps me on my toes seems to be flying buy Im moving to 2 tri on monday:)

Not too tired, just sick (which now that I mention it does make me feel tired...). I have had absolutely enormous boobs though since about week 4-5, every time I have my top off or anything I can see my hubby going :shock: lol.

Yes the smiley :shock: is exactly the picture of my hubbys face :lol:

My boobs started growing the day after i found out, and my nipples feel like they have been attacked by a cheese grater. no sickness yet for me, had a few dizzy spells though.

Wow sophie, you dont have time to be tired, not sure i would manage all that. good on you!

hope you feel better soon Nurse! I've not really found tiredness a problem yet but can relate to the mamoosive boobies! Thursday night, OH had 2 mates round and the first thing one of them said to me was "bloody hell your tits are looking big!" I'm good friends with his girlfriend so I told him I would be telling her he's been eyeing up other girl's chests lol! x x

I have not moved off the sofa today, got a good 12 hours sleep last night although was woken a couple of time by a drunken OH :)
Have found today a real struggle can bearly keep my eyes open when I'm stood making tea. Can see me having an early night as well lol

Ditto Tinks.

I've been lounging about today as well, had a shower earlier though to see if it would help ease the nausea and it didn't so I ended up conking out for an hour or so. :yawn:

x x

I'm not the only one then! I've had a pyjama day today, went to bed about 9 last night and got up at about 1.30pm. Have been on the sofa downstairs since in my dressing gown since! I think I'll be off to bed again soon! All I have to do is walk upstairs or into the kitchen and I'm knackered and just want to lie down again!

Cupcake are you sure your not spying on me??? My day has been pj's & dressing gown, I even answered the door to take away like it, I'm just too tired to care lol

Hee hee! I felt guilty but now I am glad I'm not the only one! My lovely OH made me a nice big plate of mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner, and I'll have another plate before bed. He has been an absolute angel, running after me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back