ive been holding something back, a confession

Emmylou said:
Hey babes, just wanted to say that you have put the meaning into the saying: If you love someone let them go :hug:

It must have been the hardest decision of your lifetime, and one that I could ever imagine being faced with - but who knows what is round the corner for any of us.

I wish you all the best for TTC and hope you get your bfp soon :hug: :hug:
i totally agree hun
were always here if u need to tlk :hug:

poor you hun, i can't belive what an awful time you had to go through

i think you're an amazing person. after all he put you through and then you still say he's a fantastic dad - i'm not sure i could be so fairminded!!!

it sounds like your 2 lovely daughters are just as intelligent as you, and they seem to be wise enough to work out for themselves that you're a great mum.

i really really hope you get your BFP soon. mine was a long time coming, but i can honestly say there is no more amazing feeling than knowing that you've made a miracle with the love of your life!!!!

hope you have a wonderful christmas

big ((((((hugs)))))) to you.

:hug: Can't really say anymore than whats already been said....

I am glad that you felt comfortable discussing this with us... nad I am glad you have recieved support...

I was shocked but only because you don't look old enough in your avatar to have 2 daughters that age!!! :D

Lyndsey said:
:hug: Can't really say anymore than whats already been said....

I am glad that you felt comfortable discussing this with us... nad I am glad you have recieved support...

I was shocked but only because you don't look old enough in your avatar to have 2 daughters that age!!! :D

lol thanks, I am 31 though :D

Thanks everyone, its nice to come into work and log on and see more support and kind words, its really uplifting :D

Hiya Glitz

Big hugs to you :hug: . What an amazing story - I have tears in my eyes (in admiration for you). Your girls sound lovely. Merry Christmas to you and your girls xxxxxx

Pea x

hi, im not very good with words. but i think its a very brave thing to do to share this with us. its a horrible thing you have been through. :hug:

im so glad you felt you could tell us this.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Love to you honey i hope you have a great xmas and i hope u get ur BFP very soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you, im absolutely blown away by the level of understanding and support, you really have all made my xmas :D

If theres anything I can do in retunr for any of you, if you need to offload or moan, or just chat b*ll*x which is so much fun sometimes, please please pm me - I feel like ive made some friends here :D :D

Don't post much but just wanted to say what a reaaly strong woman you are.

Your daughters sound that you have a lot to be proud of.

Good luck TTC I hope you get a BFP soon!!!

Hi GGG,

I wasnt surprised to read your post, you have always been quite closely guarded about your daughters and i guessed somethng must of happened.
What I didnt realise that you had been theough so much, you are so together and with it that i would never have known! your an amazing person.

Whether your girls live you or not doesnt take away the fact you are a mother - and a damn good one too.

No one is ever going to judge you, we all think your fantastic. Your life experiences speak volumes on this forum and whenever we havehad a problem you reply and give great advice. Often your posts have helped me.

Im sat here in tears reading this, it sounds to me like you have done everything you could but in the end made the right decision for your girls.
I have had a very hard time over the last 7 years and have my children half and half with my ex but it has been an uphill struggle and i lost one of my sons to his father but then 2 of them are with me full time and not him.
My story is not even in the same league as yours but i too had a nervous breakdown and was on 32 tablet a day at one point, this was hard enough so i really can feel for you and what you have been through, your girls will love you for who you are and one day will decide for themselves the good from the bad, meanwhile you love them and are there for them and are a much stronger person for them.
I truely wish you all the best with All your family for the future and the future is what you live for :hug:

how did this get brought up from 5 months ago :think:

i always assumed the 2 photos in your signiture were your daughters..

dunno why..if its you then i dunno why i thought u had 2.. and they were both girls..what happens in our past we have no control of now.. dont stress about it..

noones got a right to judge you..xx

Big hugs hun, we've spoken about it before and you know I think your an amazing person and I have alot of respect for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

mary70 said:
i sat reading it, thinking that i already knew this - what has made GGG mention it again. i must learn to look at the dates before i start reading things! :rotfl:

mary70 said:

more like 1 year and 5 months lol.

Some nutter decided to write awwwww to bump it back up ha ha. (sorry natalie if you are not actually a nutter :rotfl: )

natalie9119 said:
aww bless

that's the first thing you've posted inover 18 months... surely there are more current issues you could have posted about :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back