• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back on the market

sorry, just read your newest post - im glad you are going to try and work things out - hope your ok darlin' take care xxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just seen this post Steph - I had no idea you were going through this. Am glad you and Ian are trying to work things out. If you ever need a chat then just PM me. :hug:

thanks Em hunny,
and thanks to all your girls and your support, things have been much better since i think we needed a big blowout as the air has been well and truly cleared now and even thinking to the future, :hug: :hug:

really good to see your giving things a try, too many people give up these days.

You seem a really amazing mum, you can tell the way you talk about your son.

Hope you have more ups than downs!

ive just read this.

you have hadeled the whole thing so well.

i wish you both the best of luck in sorting your relationship out. :hug:

Blooming heck this thread got me worried. So glad things have been sorted.
I dont make this common knowledge but my hubby told me he didn't love me on New years eve when our daughter was 2, it was also the same day I would have had my 2nd baby if I hadn't miscarried. I was devestated as I loved him very much. He left and went to live with his parents. 5 days later he'd come to his senses and realised he was being a total tosser, that he did love me and wanted to make it work. I made him go to councelling as I told him I would only ever take him back once. That was 5 years ago and we have simply gone from strength to strength. I think what happens sometimes is we forget about them as we are so caught up with motherhood and men just cant cope with feeling left out and need to feel they are important.

Hi Hun

I've only just seen this post and just wanted to say I am glad you are working things out :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: thanks girls, things ahve been so good recently, im so pleased as i do adore ian i love him so much, but i make out im stringer than i am and i would fall apart without you ladies, so thankyou :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm really glad you are giving it a go at working things out.

My OH and I have had a few ups and downs in the past year but ultimately I think it's worth trying to make things work especially as there's a baby involved.

My OH moved out 5 weeks ago. He never really wanted to move out but I made him. It was only when he'd left that I realised just how much I loved him. (and what an idiot I'd been) :( Happy to say he's now going to move back in. I think the few weeks apart taught us both a lot.

Good luck to you both x
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back