Reaction score
Every hour on the hour Alfie was waking up,
each time it took 45mins to settle him,
he is a mass of drool and snotty nose,
hes crying,
fighting feeds,
cries all day,
no meds seem to work,
but still no tooth or even a sign of one coming through, ian goes away tomorrow im still not well and its driving me nuts,
please tell me he will get a tooth soon

he will get a tooth soon :hug:

there is that better? :lol:

Steph my sympathy is with you, we have had similar goings on and the same as you no teeth and the meds don't seem to work like they used to. I can't believe that Leorah's back teeth have been coming up and going back down again. The poor thing cries and opens her mouth and I get the syringe for medicine and she stops crying and looks relieved. Today was the first day she seems perkier in a week. It seems our babies are continually suffering with teething doesn't it?

Give Alfie a big hug from us :hug: :hug: :hug:

I no Katt its heart breaking. The only consolation is that our bubs will have good strong teeth ay! Its just its been 4 months now of him having it on and off and nothing seems to work they come up they go down and not even a glimpse of a peg. I just wish he didnt have to go through this, hes normally such a happy little man but this is really knocking him for six!

Im glad leorah has seemed a bit perkier today bless her, :hug: hugs t5o you all too and im sending you some peggy dust! I figure we have labour dust and baby dust we should have some peggy dust for our poor litle souls having trouble!

Aww hun this must be horrible for you seeing your little man in pain and not being able to help him. Hope he gets a toothy peg soon :hug: 's from Gracexx

How is Alfie today? Leorah's teething has calmed again and all the teeth are back down :roll: I have read the first few months of teething are the worst so hopefully we cabn put this behind us soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back