swimming .............

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I DID IT, I WENT WITH ALFIE!
me Ia and Alfie decided today would be a nice day to go swimming and so off we trotted and he absoloutely loved it. I prepared myself for tears but squeels and giggles for a whole hour, he had a winge when we took him out but i think it waas cause it was quite cold. No piccys though im affraid as the pool doesnt allow it! but next time will get before and after piccys! yay im so proud of me, ian and alfie! hes conked out for the count now, :cheer:

I am taking Ruby next week with my mum and baby group, and I am dead excited!!! Cant find a swimming cozzie small enough for her though, dont really want her in just a swim nappy.

Well done you guys, glad you had fun :cheer: xxx

awww bless Alfie, havn't taken Louie yet, but hope to over the summer some time.
glad you all had a great time :hug:

That's great - glad you all enjoyed yourselves. We have taken Oliver a few times and he loves it!

i've taken keeley a few times and she loves it we're going again tomorrow :D

yeah Steph, glad you all finally made it to the pool and that Alfie enjoyed it! It is great fun isn't, unfortunately we've had to miss swimming lessons this week as I think Otis has got a wee cold or it could be teething :think: never quite sure nower days!
Nice one though Steph, especially with it being such nice weather, think I'll have to get Otis a paddling pool for the summer (Blooming Marvellous does a really nice one).

Awww Steph glad Alfie enjoyed swimming.

We took Gabriella for the first time yesterday as well and she loved it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back