its started

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
well, ive been reading about all the symptoms u girlies have a bit further on from me and thinking, maybe im gona be lucky cos i dont have any signs of that. well... last night i had the most agonising cramp in my leg ive ever had, i woke up crying out :shock: OH must've thought i was dying lol and it wudnt go at first either! :(

and the last 2 days my tummy and muscles around my hips have felt..umm..how do i describe it? crampy? as tho they're stretching, and ive noticed tht moving in different ways twinges muscles tht i didnt even know were there lol but its good cos now im starting to feel pregnant so altho its uncomfortable, strangely i like it :rotfl:

The cramps are horrible arnt they, i wake up every morning with cramps in both legs all way up my legs, sometimes get stiches/pains on my left side. To try get rid of the cramps try doin bit of leg exercises before you go sleep, it does work =D
Hope you feel better soon hun :hug: :hug:
Oh the joy or pregnancy

thanks hun, i'll try anything to stop that from happening again! last night was the worst ive had it so far, legs are still sore today. luckily its only in the calf for me at the moment, fingers crossed it wont travel up! gona try the hot milk trick too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back