belts

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
ok.. so i have'nt worn my belts for a while just cos its more comfy not to, but i've got a new pair of maternity jeans and they r a lil bit big still so was gona wear a belt just to hold them up and stop showing off my bum (altho there really is nothing to show off about!) anyway... none of them fit me :shock: not even my larger ones :shock: to me it doesnt look like i've got any bigger but i must've cos they fit me a few weeks ago!

I know what you mean. Its crazy how we dont realise how big we are getting. I tried on a jumper this morning that used to be really baggy on me and its bloomin skin tight now!! I knew Id gained a bit of weight but not that much!! :shock: :shock:
Its also when you look at pics. When I saw my wedding photos I nearly cried cos I think I look huge on them. Especially my face. Its gone dead round and podgy. Goodness knows how big Im gonna be by the time the baby is here!!

I noticed this a few weeks ago and I was like :shock: , I was informed apparently your hips start to widen from early on in preparation for birth!

i already had big hips if they widen any more i'll have to walk sideways thru doors :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back