its over!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i am no longer lactating! :cheer:

i squeezed both nips today and did not get a single drop out! im once again a normal not-pregnant, not-breastfeeding woman- my body is MINE!!! :lol:

i feel sexy again :D

im kinda sad that its like the end of an era or whatever- when i first stopped BFing i was VERY emotional, but im ok about it now. it really helps now that the temptation is no longer there. woo-hoo!

its like the next chapter now, im back to normal physically, and millie will soon be walking, talking, a toddler rather than baby- how exciting! but iv so enjoyed the pregnancy and baby chapter! (especially the baby chapter!) :cheer:

glad you are feeling better about stopping hun. I never breastfed so don't know the emotions you have been going through but i know that it would have been hard to finish.

Wont be long till shes walking....watch out!! I am waiting for Amber to crawl now she is trying and when she raises her bum in th air her head goes to the floor d'oh!!

The best thing about finishing breast-feeding is NEW BRAS! :cheer: My local lingerie shop (where they know your bra size by looking at you :shock: ) said to wait 2 months after the last feed for boobs to settle down size wise and then treat yourself to some lovely new bras!

:cheer: :cheer: Go you! :cheer: Time for a trip to La Senza then!? :lol: I'm sure it's really strange at the same time ..bit of a relief to be yourself again though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back