Reluctantly moving over .. .

NicciLove

Reaction score
So its time for me to move over but i'm a little scared :( I cant quite believe how quickly this year has flown by and i'm already into my last few months.

I've not had the best pregnancy and i've been a bit moany, but i feel like i was just getting the hang of it and now i'm entering a whole new chapter of hospital bags, braxton hicks and pain relief and its all very daunting.

Anyone else feel a bit overwhelmed by it all?? xxxx

:yay: welcome to the 3rd trimester. soon enough you'll be wishing the time away for your baby to arrive!! :hug:

Aw we're not that scary over here ;) :hug: It is a bit daunting as it seems reality starts to kick in around tri 3. Very exciting all at the same time though and one step closer to meeting our little bubs!

Last edited:
I know exactly how you feel Nicci! I actually started to feel quite good and less emotional and moody and now... I am starting to get out of breath and dizzy and just... scared!!! :lol: xx

I kept moaning that i wasn't 'blooming' but now thinking about it, i think it may have been and gone without me realising it! lol

Welcome to Tri 3!!!
Hope its a good few last months for you :wave:

Hahaha, you're right! It's been and gone and looking back that was the best period between the yukky 1st and fat and tired 3rd :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back