• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's never going to be me....

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Pretty pointless thread but do you ever feel like it's just never going to be me? I know a lot of you ladies have been trying a lot longer than me to get pregnant and I know it's really pessimistic to say this but just feel like it's never going to be me!! I can't imagine poas and see it say I'm pregnant.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope it is me one day but right now it always feels like it's someone else. Xxx

Yep, feeling pretty much the same this month as I'm not sure i have even ovulated!! Now on cd 18!
I'm sure our time will come, but it is hard when everyone around u seems to be pregnant!!

I get my days when I feel that but we have to be positive ladies, it will happen, it may take a little longer than usual but it will (that's what I keep telling myself anyway!) X

Yes I feel like that this morning to be honest. After 2 miscarriages & one chemical been trying think positive someone I know had her baby this morning and as much as I'm happy for her I wish it was me :( xx

I had a massive cry about it all this morning! I'm beginning to think maybe I should just wait for my IVF but then thats the lazy way I suppose, I really hope that works for me otherwise I just have to accept that I will never be a biological mother and adoption will be the next option for me!! Good luck hun xx

Yep! I often have days like that. We wanted to have a baby or at least be pregnant by the time I was 30, so we stopped using condoms a year before my 30th birthday, thinking that was loads of time (wasnt on pill so didn't have to worry about body gettin back to normal). Here I am now, 32 and still no baby, all my best friends who hadn't even thought about it back then now have babies or are pregnant, all after only trying for 1-2 months. Feels like we'll never be parents. X

I know this feeling. As its 3 years in feb . 1 mc and a failed ivf . My hopes lie in my af arriving this month ( 4 days late with bfns) so i can start frozen embryo cycle. Then if that fails its adoption for us. Time to let go!

Dont give up yet ladies! I know its hard, and i havent been ttc a year but sadly had losses we will get there in the end xx

Last edited:
Cosmogirl and ladies, I felt this way for 2 years and 9 months. I could never ever imagine seeing 2 lines on a test or ever being pregnant. But it happened, and so far so good. It will happen, just hang in there I know its hard. :dust:

Aaww Kay Kay thanks. Think I just need a good shake today. Have the best husband and so much to be grateful for. I'm just being super impatient and a bit frustrated as not sure what's going on with ovulation. 2WW doesn't help either.

Sending lots of baby dust and positivity all round xxx

no 2ww are lame and know we are both only second month in but it's still annoying! yesterday I had to buy my best friend a test and do it with her and she is pregnant! Father is my oh's best friend and she had me promise not to tell him so just been moody birch and can't tell him why. They have only been dating a couple of months and he won't even call him her boyfriend yet! She hasn't been using any protection. I am trying to be here for her but it's not fair! sorry rant over. xxx

I feel like this too, pretty much all the time! My AF was due 1 week ago and BFN, stupid irregular AF! :-(

It will be our turn soon! Really hope you get the BFP you deserve soon! xx

Aaww bubbles that's tough. Does your friend know you're TTC?

Today I've been out for lunch with my SIL who is 10 weeks pregnant then off to the park with my friend and her 2 little ones. I don't like being a jealous person but just want what they have. I promise I won't complain when I have my head stuck down the toilet spewing my guts up with morning sickness lol. My mum spewed for the whole 9 months solid with my sister and I so if I do fall pregnant and take after her I have a joyous pregnancy to look forward to. Xxx

I think we all go through this but I now think "it will happen, even if it takes years, I will get there". Everytime I feel low or down about it, I tell myself, we will have our baby one day and when we are holding that little bubs, it will all feel worth the wait :)
We will all get there ladies, positive thinking and lots of BD and plenty of BFP's to come :) x

I feel like that every day these are the hardest emotions ive ever dealt with in my life especially after my loss . I have to try an say it will happen though theres still ivf as a last resort. An i know that feeling when other people just fall pregnant without even tryin my sister as an example! We were meant to have ours at the same time. I think Reading comments on here is so helpful it just proves theres so many other women feeling the same. Good luck everyone we will all get a little baby in the end xxxxxxxx

Yeah I definitely feel like I will never get pregnant, I am in my 9th cycle and AF is 5 days away. I don't feel hopefully at all this cycle and the thought of going into my 10th cycle is just so depressing.

Michelle x

I feel like this jst now too hun and I'm normally very positive but last few days I've been soooo down, constantly on the verge of tears :-( think we all get it at one point or another xx

Agreed and its hard on the forum as well to see new ladies arrive and move on to tri 1 and find yourself still trying as you read theire pregnancy and then parenting journals. Its hard to keep on trying its even harder to face the end of your reproductive years and a childless future.

All any of us can do is keep on trying and not let the crushed hopes and dreams hurt our lives to much.
Baby dust to all
xDaisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back