low day today

Doodles

Reaction score
resisting the urge to say bugger it and selling all the baby stuff we have in the attic, just feels like it's never going to happen again for us & like I'm wasting my life trying for the impossible. Anyone else feel like this? x x

Do you ever have any high days Doodles lol :hug:

Yes, actually i'm having a low day too :(

I think i'm going to initiate my treatment self-funded tomorrow because i cannot take this indefinate waiting anymore - i'm at the end of my tether.

You'll get your baby Doodles, you already got one so the second is just a matter of :bd:

Hey hun, I'm having a low day as well today. Cycle 6 now and thats gonna be a no go because I'm on holiday without my husband for ovulation, so onto cycle 7. Getting closer and closer to that dreaded year mark.

All we can do is keep going though, it's something we all want so bad, so giving in will not help us get there. I'm sure it will happen for all of us; just might take a bit longer and/or need a bit more help but I'm confident we will all have our babies.

Aww I felt like this a few mOnths go and got together a load of baby stuff for eBay, but somethingnwas stopping me from actually putting them up and I'm glad I held off now, we all have bad down days unfortunately we are all suffering from the human condition ;). Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back