It's nearly Xmas

Mamafy

Reaction score
I'm bricking it, I think I have 1 thing but might use it for the wee mans birthday :roll:

I have the 2 lo's birthdays to get for (I've got Katie most of her clothes and 2 pressies), my oh's birthday, oh and yes a baby to have :oooo:

:wall:

I need :help: I've been gathering for baby and hospital bag so I'm nearly there with that, just pram (which I think I'll order today and get it delivered to my mums) and crib mattress and a few bits n pieces :yay: And hospital bag contents practically done I think, just nappies & cotton wool and a towel for me I think :D

But Xmas, nothing.

Those who know me knows this is HIGHLY unusual :oooo: I normally start Xmas shopping in June!

I need ideas for a then 3 year old girl and a then 5 year old boy, the older kids I know what they want so they're easy :wall2:

Ps we need the Xmas Forum :oooo:

Last edited:
oh myhhh... crimbo talk in august?

but yeah its a bit of a stress.. im of for christmas so i need to sort Noa a passport once hes born.. there is a risk he will be born on OHs birthday... oh god.. i need to get OH a present..
you just made me feel the stress!! haha

i dont know about crimbo presents for kids tho.. im rubbish..

argh ! please dont say that ! like u mamafy, im due around xmas but u sound farrrrr more organised than me ! I have hardly anything for the baby, only got a couple of outfits and a steriliser ! and iv not even thought about christmas yet ! ur making me worry now ! x

I always have my bubs' AT LEAST 5 weeks early which is why I'm panicking :|

Jesus M I thought you'd have been done by now :rofl: I've not even thought about it! Got birthdays to think of first! In nov I've got my sisters 18th, mum and dads 25th wedding anniversary, both inlaws birthdays, the girls birthdays and even more relatives squeezed in there too! Xmas has pretty much been a nonevent for yhe past 2 years for me cos I've had babies to have a month before! Can't wait for this year in mu own place tho!!

I know A, its so unlike me :blush: Wobbles and me are normally finished same time and I don't think she has much either :|

I've got 3 things so far!! I don't normally start till end of august but seen some bargains for my 2 sil's and got lace a cute jigsaw that was only a tenner! I'm gonna try to finish before little man's born so I'm not stressed with Christmas and a new born!!

yep for some of us that are due round xmas (mamafy you have timed that well havent you lol) we have a lot to do! im due a month after xmas and am sort of feeling the stress, but im so last minute with xmas i will do all my xmas shopping 2 weeks before when i start mat leave! haha. however hospital bag will prob be done quite soon, so i wont have that to worry about and im way to excited to leave that til last! haha x

I have cancelled christmas this year as Im due 5 days before. I refuse to celebrate the birth of jesus when I should expect to be celebrating the birth of my baby!!... Though all gifts for me will still be welcome of course loool
I intend on being very selfish this year though I know for a fact at the beginning of dec Ill feel bad and shop for everyones presents all at once :(
Maybe I should just do it now and get it over with!

I had a mad panic trying to get stuff last year! Ended up just grttin a couple of bits off te Internet! Shite I need a tree and everyhinf this year! And I won't grt staff money off vouchers this year! Might have to rob Ds :lol:

do you know what i feel the need to go xmas shopping now haha! think if i find any bargains i might just grab them now so it saves me screwing around at xmas with baby worries! thanks girls lol ! x

I intend to really get stuck in once the kids are back in school :oooo:

I should start soon :roll:

Just got nowhere to store anything!! :oooo: I mean babys due two months before Christmas, when will I have the time to shop :oooo:

See thats my point Vix, I'm likely to have bubs 1 month before hand and having newborns take up so much of your time and its going to be cold etc and I can't say I'm much up for taking bubs out too much especially as it'll be early :(

I have cancelled christmas this year as Im due 5 days before. I refuse to celebrate the birth of jesus when I should expect to be celebrating the birth of my baby!!... Though all gifts for me will still be welcome of course loool
I intend on being very selfish this year though I know for a fact at the beginning of dec Ill feel bad and shop for everyones presents all at once :(
Maybe I should just do it now and get it over with!

im with you on that one! may have to be a selfish year of me buying things on the internet for everyone i think! xmas is such a waste of money . . . and gaurenteed only going to get baby stuff for xmas! lol x :stork:

Ughh dont start on xmas yet pleaaseee, I still have my dads birthday and my brothers birthday in october to deal with, Both are buggers to buy for, Last year I got my dad this REALLY nice silver watch.. he has never worn it. I got my brother dvd's but he never watched em cause they werent gory and violent enough (Your 12, your cant have violence!)

And theeeen xmas, so i have to think of two entirely different presents. AND its my bday before anyone is allowed to talk about xmas in our family :p 4th december here i come..

Oh god I totally forgot about birthdays!! Now I'm sad :(
I've got 7 birthdays between now and xmas :'( oh dear, I think I might emigrate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back