Excited about Xmas?

5th November. It will be 9 years since I got together with my DH that night :)

me and kris will be 4yrs november 29th :cheer:

whens halloween?

i used to make a furtune when i was little

31st October :)

They don't seem to make so much fuss over here, whenever we've been to florida we go in October and they go mental for halloween. It's great fun :cheer:

oooo i love xmas its my favourite time of the yr. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I love my xmas tree im so proud of it :lol: OH thinks im crazy!
xx

i have a big white xmas tree, with baby pink balls all over it, but this year we have Harley too so will need to be blue too.
but i would like a big green tree with red decs, more christmasy

Mines white too its fibre optic but its a big one! :lol:

here are some christmas pics from last yr :cheer:

i cant wait till Xmas it soo exciting itll be thre xmas B knows mre about hehe he slept 3/4 of last yrs lol

Get two trees Dionne :cheer: . I have a green one in my lounge with chocolate,bronze and gold balls and then i have a big white one in my dining room with pink and blue fluffy balls and fairies and chocolates for the kids,can't wait to get them out again :dance: xx

we have 4 hehe
one for the lounge A BIG one
one for the dinning room A BIG one
and one each for mine an my sis room

nikki1306 said:
Get two trees Dionne :cheer: . I have a green one in my lounge with chocolate,bronze and gold balls and then i have a big white one in my dining room with pink and blue fluffy balls and fairies and chocolates for the kids,can't wait to get them out again :dance: xx

yeah they are both just like what i want!!!!!!!!!!

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pinkdance2.gif

We've only got room for one tree and I know Ella's going to maul it! I just will have to put the deccies up higher on it and make it super sturdy :lol:

aww who dressed up as father xmas Dionne? I cant wait til xmas I love decorating the tree. I have a real tree coz I love the smell and decorate with red and gold. Cant wait :) this year I think my tree might get opulled down hahahha.

Wish I took some pics of my tree last year as it was my first xmas in our house we'd only been there 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back