• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its like they know ......

peach

Reaction score
After we had ds3 we vowed no more babies as I had such a hard pregnancy with many problems and they have carried on sice birth. no one knows were ttc apart from my step sister who is more like my best friend and now my closest friend but thats it.

Over the last few weeks people keep asking if or when were gonna make number 4.

How do they know do I give off some sort of secret ttc smell or something lol

Only me hubby and a friend who doesn't know my other friends know we are ttc and I feel like everyone at my work knows and also my family! It's weird but hubby says its in my head lol

Everyone knows im ttc lol, kinda wish they didnt know tho as it is a lot of pressure every month.

Michelle. x

We didn't tell anyone!

Most friends and family only knew about our first miscarriage as well (no-one knew we were under the care of a recurrent miscarriage clinic :shock:)

Thankfully people were far too polite to ask about our TTC plans

xxxxxxxx

Its weird!

I was gushing over a colleague's baby today as she came in while on maternity. Went back to my desk to continue working and our receptionist asked if me and MR DC are trying yet?! :shock:

We started last night! I swear she could tell!!

I just laughed it off for now :fib:

I have a work colleague who asks me about twice a week if i am pregnant yet - I try to avoid her now lol!!

I am a solicitor and work a lot at the local Courts and becasue i decided to change my name they all know that i have got married and i am getting a lot of "so children for you soon" comments - i am the same as DC and just laugh it off and make a comment "and lose my holidays are you mad".

I am sure they are all looking at me and thinking likely story!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back