Its happening again :-(

NatEvz

Reaction score
Started with cramping and losing bloody discharge this afternoon xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry Nat, have you been taking aspirin? If you haven't get on it straight away and maybe things won't be as bad as you think xx

Ah I really hope this is not the case at all, will you go to the epu tomorrow?xxxx

Good luck! Let us know how your next app goes. Hopefully it'll be positive x

:hugs: xx I hope you're ok Nat xx

Im sat in the car crying i cant face this again xxx

I'm so sorry Nat, have you been taking aspirin? If you haven't get on it straight away and maybe things won't be as bad as you think xx

What kind of aspirin hun?Just normal aspirin?xxx

What kind of aspirin hun?Just normal aspirin?xxx

Baby aspirin aka low-dose aspirin - I started using 75mg a day after my last mc, and took it for the first 12 weeks of this pregnancy and mw seems fairly confident that it's made a big difference.

Get yourself to tesco or boots if they're open late - it's just 75mg aspirin. I think you can just get it off the shelf at tesco even though mine was over the counter xx

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=266990312

Oh FFS Nat, I really hope it isn't what you think it is?

Get to your EPU first thing tomorrow darling

xxxxxxx

So sorry you're going through this honey, I really hope it all turns out okay! Can you go to A+E to try and get an early scan? Xxx

Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry your going through this hunni, FX its not as bad as you think xxx

thinking of yu hope all is ok...

Reading through what ive read about aspirin, ive always known aspirin to be a blood thinner so surely this wouldnt be good in pregnancy and you have a higher risk of bleeding,... Can anyone shed any light? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back