Its happening again :-(

thinking of yu hope all is ok...

Reading through what ive read about aspirin, ive always known aspirin to be a blood thinner so surely this wouldnt be good in pregnancy and you have a higher risk of bleeding,... Can anyone shed any light? x

It's used for ladies who have difficulty with early miscarriages, which might be caused by an inability to implant properly. In my case it would appear that I used to clot too easily, which then caused the embryo to not implant when it should have. When I had my first scan at 5 weeks, the sonographer said 'Good, no clots' - so he's obviously used to seeing this problem and knows it's a sign that it might not stick.

But yes you are absolutely right, aspirin is an anti-coagulant. The aspirin that is recommended for multiple miscarriages is low-dose and therefore safer to use on a daily basis. Some people are told to take it throughout pregnancy xx

I hope all is ok hun xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Really hope everything turns out ok Hun, thinking of you xx

Hoping all is going well still hun XX

Thanks ladies, but its well and truely over. Bleeding is in full swing and ive been up all night with awful cramping. I shall be leaving you all again for a while now to have break from ttc, i cant really face doing this again right now, i need to get my head sorted xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Massive :hugs: xx been thinking of you xx hope you're ok xx

sooo sorry to hear this hun, take care of yourself, big hugs xxxxxxxxx

Ah Nat I'm so sorry. Hope you look after yourself xxxxxxx pm anytime xxxxxxx

Sending you lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members