Its happened again

janebell22335

Reaction score
Well after taking a blood test yesterday my 3rd miss carriage was confirmed also had an ectopic 15 months ago.

How come its so easy for eveyone else?

I feel like giving up :(

Anyone else had this and can give me a success story to cheer me up?

x

Awwww sweetie,

You poor, poor thing!

Have you had 3 miscarriages and an exctopic or is it 3 in total?

I think now you need to demand some tests hunt o find out if there is a reason for this happening?

Your GP should be able to refer you to a local hospital with a recurrent miscarriage clinic.

We had 3 miscarriages last year and I am 12 weeks tomorrow and going strong so hold in there, it will happen for you

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ive had 3 m/c and an ectopic so 4 in total :(

I just have keep telling myself that it will happen one day!

Going to book an appointment at the docs ASAP, not sure how much they will do for us as i have a 6 year ilttle boy from a previous partner.

Me and the Hubby are so gutted at this m/c because we where so possitive that this time we would succeed :(

Last edited:
Regardless of you already having a child 3 losses means you can have investigations on the NHS hun!

Of course wait until you are feeling up to it because at the moment I know you will be feeling a bit raw.

If your GP is not forthcoming you do need to push as you cannot keep going through this!

xxxxxxxx

oh thanks you for your help just to know why it is happening so much and if we can do anything to stop it happening again would be great!

Im ready for a blow out this weekend a meal and a few drinks with the hubby :)

Hi Janebell

I know exactly how you feel as I have also had 3 mc's in a row so I do sympathise.

I decided I wanted a baby so badly that I would keep trying and as of today, I am still waiting for my af. My mmc was on 9 March so have had one af and now just waiting for the other and she has made no sign of appearing yet.

Please don't give up, it will happen again very soon for you xx

Hi hon, I've had 3 consecutive early losses last year, plus one the previous year too. It does make you feel like everyone else gets it easy, but now here I am 6 months gone!! I'm so grateful to have this baby but I will never forget the feelings of failure and frustration after every loss. I agree that you should be pursuing NHS tests, don't let them fob you off. Best of luck and :hugs: xx

Last edited:
My friend had a baby the. Tried fir two hrs had think it was 5/6 mc now has another baby

So sorry lovely, dont give up xx You will get ur bean
xxxxx

We have booked an appointment for next Friday and will hopefully get referred and get some help. Just found out that my friend is pregnant as well its so hard trying to be happy for her when I feel so jelous! Grrrr I'm sure one day we will have our own baby just got to stay possitve and try again :) x

So sorry hunny, don't give up hope! demand your doctors for tests :D they cannot say no after 3 losses and a ectopic x

So sorry , youve had a really hard time, I can not imagine , but pls don't give up on your dream, it will happen hun, those docs have to help you achieve this XX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back