It's GOT To Be Fate!

dannii87

Reaction score
Right, I know I keep harping on about my first proper boyfriend (my first love), but seriously, something really wierd keeps happening;

Basically, quick update, he said he really wanted to be friends but that too much has happened for us to get back together so I had a serious think about everything, and on Thursday I decided to leave the friendship offer and delete him from Facebook so I couldn't see his updates etc as I just KNOW I can't be "just friends" with him...

Anyway, so I had a think about it and deleted him.. I went out for my little break and it had been playing on my mind if I'd made the right decision and thought to myself as I was walking to my car "if we're meant to be, we're meant to be" (I guess to try and make me feel better!)

For this next bit, you need to know that his name is Ash King (remember the surname lol)

SO, you would not f*cking believe it when I get to my car... I noticed that there was a KING OF HEARTS playing card stuck on my friggin' shoe!!! Is that wierd or not?! I called my Mum straight away and told her and she said it was "just a coincidence" How can it be?! Seriously?! :shock:

But it gets wierder girls...

I then think "OK, that was pretty damn freaky, if this is a sign that we SHOULD be together, then I'll cross the bearded lady on my way back into the office" (lol, I very rarely see her, she's got about 3 black hairs on her chin and she's so nasty, she steals all our milk from the shared kitchen and NEVER replaces it :wall: but I never see her to speak with her about it!) anyway, who opens the stairs to come down while I'm walking up?! Only her!!

But this is the strangest one... On Friday night I went out with the girls from work (bear in mind that the last time I "bumped" into Ash was when I went to the opticians about 4 months ago, and before that, it was probably about 6 months ago), I was sitting in the restaurant garden and this bloke walked past and I said to the girls "OMG I thought that was Ash for a second!" and about 1 minute later he ACTUALLY walks past!!! It was the spookiest thing EVER. He didn't see me, but OMG this is so strange...

Why oh why does this keep happening to me?! xx

hey hun :wave:
i think hes on your mind a lot lately after the messages etc..so your bound to be associating stuff with him etc..if hes there in your subconcious!! one of my fave quotes is this:
“If you love something let it go free. If it doesn't come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.”

it always helped me in times like this!! ps your hormones are probably going mental at the moment so that won't help how you are feeling!

:hug:

Sounds like one freaky day, he seems to be on your mind an awful lot lately, and i agree with Fran, to me that is one of the best quotes to sum things up.

Did you notice as soon as you found out you were pregnant everyone around you seemed to be pregnant or everything seemed to be baby related???? I know not the same but its like that aswell when something is on our mind all the time, so if Ash is always there and you are always thinking of him then things will seem to connect to him.

I would just see how things go from now, like you said if its ment to be it will be. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't want to put a downer on it all but if something/someone is playing on your mind you will come accross lots of things that make you think of them as you are already. When we decided what pushchair we wanted we started seeing them everywhere where we had never noticed them before, since I became pregnant everywhere I go there seems to be pregnant women every where loads more then there used to be Im sure, only I am noticing them more because I am pregnant its on my mind I'm tuned into it. Hope Im making sense, like I said don't want to be putting a downer on it all I do believe if somethings ment to be it will be but I don't think these things are signs you should put him back on your facebook I think right now its likely to be too painful for you I think the reasons you took him off in first place are very good reasons but like any of us when we still have feelings for someone despite the pain it causes us seeing what they're up to we still have the curiosity of wanting to know its like an itch you have to scratch but the more you scratch it the worse it becomes! I really hope the pair of you are ment to be and you will get the happy ending you are after but I think if it is ment to be thats going to happen without more action from you i.e. putting him back on your facebook, you have been honest with him how you feel he knows you would like to get back together right now he doesn't for that to change he would have to change his mind if/when he does he knows where you are the ball is in his court you having him on your facebook and torturing yourself looking up what hes up to all the time wont change that one way or the other - I don't believe anyway, obviously is all just my opinions Im no expert but hope its of some help :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

MissSara said:
Did you notice as soon as you found out you were pregnant everyone around you seemed to be pregnant or everything seemed to be baby related???? I know not the same but its like that aswell when something is on our mind all the time, so if Ash is always there and you are always thinking of him then things will seem to connect to him.

I was talking to my OH about this ther other day...

Before i got pregnant or had a baby i never noticed how many prams are around ... now they are EVERYWHERE! :rotfl:

Aww Dannii..
I hope he realises what am amazing girl you are :hug:

fran_23 said:
hey hun :wave:
i think hes on your mind a lot lately after the messages etc..so your bound to be associating stuff with him etc..if hes there in your subconcious!! one of my fave quotes is this:
“If you love something let it go free. If it doesn't come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.”

it always helped me in times like this!! ps your hormones are probably going mental at the moment so that won't help how you are feeling!

:hug:

I dont think i could put this better myself!! If you two are meant to be together you will be but as hard as it is you must let it go.. If he really wants you he will get you back but if hes moved on he wont make the effort and its something you just have to accept.

Relationships and break ups suck! You are so vunerable at the moment too so i really do feel for you.

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back