I hate his work now..

Strangeness

Reaction score
My dh has a brilliant job as a welder and he loves it. I was so pleased when he got it and it's been going so well for the last year and a half. Well now they have employed a girl as a forklift driver there and when I saw her she gave me a bad feeling but I just shook it off and carried on. She's not exactly pretty or anything but there was something about her I didn't like. Well on monday I was out shopping with my dh and Aaron was playing with his phone when a text comes through from this girl he works with saying "I'm gonna be there tonight so you better be there with your legs out!" My dh plays football on a monday night. I showed him the text and he was really upset about it. He said she was out of order for sending that text when he's a married man. He had a ago at her on the monday night and he said she apologised and said she wouldn't do it again.

Now I'm bothered about him having to work with her. I trust him 110% but I don't like the thought of her leering at him at work. Makes me feel sick. I know it shouldn't be an issue but I'm quite hormonal at the moment so it's bothering me more. I'll get over it I know but I just needed to let it out so if no one replies I don't mind :)

As long as your sure you can trust him then everything will be fine hun. She can chase after him all she likes but you're the one he loves and is going home to everynight so she's just making a fool out of herself.

I personally would've sent a message to this woman telling her to back off or she'll get a slap! :lol:

Have you talked to OH about how much it bothers you? And if you have, does he understand?

I spoke to him about it when he got the text and he said he would feel exactly the same way. He knows I am not upset with him but I was upset at her for sending the message. I wanted to text her back but then I thought to myself that he HAS to work with her and I could make things 10 times worse. He saw how upset I was and he had ago at her when he saw her that night. He told her never to send him texts like that as he is married and happy and called her a silly cow. So I'm glad he didn't just brush it off and had ago at her. I know he loves me more than anything and would never do anything so I know I don't need to worry. It's just the thought of her.

Anyway I know I'll feel fine about it after a few days and will forget about it but if I see her she'll get an ear bashing from me :lol:

Im with you on that one! Silly bitch, needs a good slap. With any luck she will have sent that message to another man as well and a less placid girlfriend will have gone and slapped her for you. :D

When you have had your LO go to a ''works do'' and follow her to the toilet and ''accidently'' smill red wine all over her, and a polite message telling her to steer clear of other peoples men lol

Would have pissed me right off TBH. When me and OH worked together there was a girl on OH team always after him, he said she wasnt but us women can just tell cant we, I was only 19 at the time so not all mature like I am now lol. Anyway we went to our xmas party and she was flirting all over him, touching him and when he went to dance, dirty dancing, and she even went and sat on his knee untill he told her to get off!! Anyway at this point I lost my wrag, she follwed him to the bar, so I followed her. Boy did she get a mouth full of obsenities and my hand round her arm and a drink in her face, it was almost followed by a punch untill my OH and a few of our friends took me away (I would have got sack apparently whoops) but I tell ya she never did anything like it again...........neither did anyone else for that matter, I cant think why :rotfl:

Im quite - well im told VERY - scarey when im angry, would you like me to have a word :rotfl:

Hormones make everything so much worse thought!

god i would of killed her!!! im sure everything is fine though and a good job he gave the stupid bitch an earful!

but how did she know his number and that he was playing footy that night etc? :think:

You're a very calm lady, i wouldn't have taken it as well as you!!

Also a question, sorry if i'm being nosey, but how did she get your hubbies number in the first place?

My OH was a restaurant manager 25 miles away from our home and had a bevy of teenage beautiful waitresses. I'm older than him but know he has a thing for younger girls and was worried at times.

Rule no 1, never EVER let him know stuff like that might bother you. I was scared of putting ideas into his head! Because he worked unsociable hours far away (and I don't drive) no-one there knew me which I regret.

Be a part of your husband's social life at work, go on the do's, meet the women, get chatting. It'd be harder for anyone to flirt with a married man when she knows (and likes) his wife. :)

Vicki83 said:

Also a question, sorry if i'm being nosey, but how did she get your hubbies number in the first place?

Exactly what I was wondering :think:

ewwww the smelly lil tramp :puke: her that is :lol:

i wish kris worked in a blokes job though :( he works for landrover in the office with all the pretty girls all test driving cars together :( he sits at his desk with girls all around him :evil:

Tasha20 said:
Vicki83 said:

Exactly what I was wondering :think:

I am afraid to say i was wondering that,why on earth would this woman have or need his mobile number in the first place. If you trust him 100% though hun you know in your heart that whatever tramp throws themselves at him will never get a look in :shakehead:

I must say i do know how you feel though. My oh is a carpet fitter and is always in some pretty girls house and then comes home and tells me that he fitted a carpet for some girl he went to school and i go green :twisted: and he gives everyone a business card with his mobile number on so any little tart could text him if they wanted i guess :( , but what can we do we need to trust them or what's the point,if something was gonna happen i guess we can't stop it :( xx

My OH works in a garage, and 2 girls work in the office, 1 is pregnant and is happily married but the other is a little skank, so not happy about her, but she seemingly told them all a few weeks ago she had chlamidia (sp?), what a charming young girl :?

Vicki83 said:
but she seemingly told them all a few weeks ago she had chlamidia (sp?), what a charming young girl :?

ewwwwwww why would she just come out with that???

lol if im jelous of a girl or think she is a threat i say things to kris that will put her off even if they aint true, like she smokes or shes a tart been with loads of lads i no. :lol:

dionne said:
Vicki83 said:
but she seemingly told them all a few weeks ago she had chlamidia (sp?), what a charming young girl :?

ewwwwwww why would she just come out with that???

lol if im jelous of a girl or think she is a treat i say things to kris that will put her off even if they aint true, like she smokes or shes a tart been with loads of lads i no. :lol:

Well i don't have to lie about the fact that she is a wee tart and puts it about as she is always out telling the boys in the workshop who's she's been at it with at the weekend. Still puts my wee head into overdrive though!

I always think is he telling me this stuff she's said so i know he;s not interested or is it to put me off the scent! I've become so paranoid since becoming pregnant, hope it goes away once LO's here!

Ha im the same me and OH run a limo business and he also drives it, I hate it when he has to do a girls night out and hen nights ive become well paranoid. Luckly tho we never get the scumy tarts becuase they can't afford our prices and we never do returns so I shouldnt be bother really just still can't help seeing green :lol:

I just hate non-pregnant, slim girls being anywhere near him, i hate being like this, i've never been as bad as this before :oops:

lol I havnt been like this before either, I was actualy very confident about myself............... but now with a bump and stretch marks im the total opposite :( Can't wait to start feeling good about myself again so all these petty arguments I cause will stop :lol:

All the people in my hubby's work all have each other's numbers. Cos there aren't that many of them they all know each other so all have each other's numbers. She knew he was at football because he plays for his work team so would know through work. I just seriously hate her! I'm not really being calm at all to be honest, if I could punch her face in I would! My hubby told me last night that she's been pulling another bloke at work who's married with kids! Looks like she wants to make her way rolund all of them! No self respect and no respect for the other women in their life. My hubby said I had seriously nothing to worry about because he could never ever hurt me like that and he's never been more in love with me. So I'm happy about that. Hubby's is off to a surprise party tonight, bet she's there as it's a work one. Ah well! I got nothing to worry about cos he's all mine :D

we have beef burger when he has steak at home waiting :wink:

youre really taking things brilliantly i am one of the most jealous people around :oops: and my OH has always got on better with girls than boys so hes usually surrounded by them whether its work or socially even on our wedding night he was sat in the middle of all his old girly mates, but ive calmed down so much since te wedding as i know his morals would nt let him and that because of LO he wouldnt dream of it but little miss green still pops up a bit too often. i wouldnt worry too much about it as if hes had a go at her it proves he loves you and that he doesnt mind standing up for your relationship to this girl. if that made any sense :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back