Its been a while.....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.....so IF I am definately pregnant then help me out a bit here please!

Ok so Ive had two faint BFPs last night and this morning!

boobs are killing and Ive just gone down stairs and could feel a lot of pain if thats not too strong a word......discomfort maybe!

Uterus area feels like its being pulled from all angles and had loads of tugging twinging twisint niggling somethings going on kinds of thing and a few crampy sensations too but unlike on the run up to AF!

Think my taste buds are working overtime as had some mustard earlier tonight and though WOW thats mega hot and tasty....not usually that hot and tonight Ive just had a couple of orange and lemon jelly snakes and they taste so fruity!!! Gums have been bleeding a bit last few days but sometimes do that anyway but bit more this week!
HAd a horrible headache for the last couple of days returning today again, and had mega amounds of dizziness feeling a bit yukky and sickly but no throwing up!

Im hoping this is def a sticky one but would all this be happening so early?

Its been a while so Im a bit rusty with what happens and when etc so just wondered if some of you could share your very early preg symptoms!

Not entirely when I ovd but I think it was around 4th July as I had lots of ewcm then and had only just got shot of AF!!! xx

PS just checked and if it sticks I will be 3weeks and 4 days xx

Last edited:
well im a dick and didnt realise i was preg cos i 'forgot' and with wedding and honey moon etc didnt realise and woke up in middle of the night and woke up oh and was like "shit, im preg, i havent had a period in two months" pmsl he wouldnt let me go to tesco he made me wait till next day lmao so i dont know!! hope its a sticky i think it is and god knows i mean business when i pray ;) xx

Sounds good to me!!! Boobies hurtin, period like pains, taste and bleeding gums are all good signs, I had them all and I was 4+3 when I found out in fact it was the day my af was due!! Fx for u Hun x

Ha Lisa you crack me up! How amusing! Well Ive been with you on the prayers so hopefully its working!

Did another this morning and got another second line...not mega dark yet but there!

Got lots and lots of weird sensations still so hoping its burrowing not detaching and getting all snuggled up for the next few months!

Thanks KJ.....yeah have a few symptoms and this morning when I woke up my nipples are pretty sensitive too, headache has returned, had to get up as was busting for pee at 4am this morning and feeling queasy! ANother thing Ive notice actually is that my nails have grown and they never grow without snapping! Wonder if this is a symptom lol!

xx

woohoo bring on the symptoms eh?!!? ill remind u of this when u r throwing ur guts up and ur heartburns burning ;) xx

Ha Lisa Im sure you will!! Sooner rather than later I think!

Im wondering when the sickness will kick in as with DD I was sick really early on and asted till the nov she was born in March! Eeek! I want my MSickness NOW!!! lol xxx

All your symptoms sound great! Mine were quite like yours but started a bit later (most people do seem to get them a lot earlier than I did though) :yay:

You POAS today yet, ive been stalking since i got up. Hurry up woman!! xx

Hee hee I love you toon!!! Ha lol

Wastn able to get CBD last night but did another test this morning and another very strong definate second pink line!!

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I want to so a CBD so were going out later on to get some more tests and a cbd!

Will it show up tho !!! OMG what if is says NO HA HA HA!! lol

Na Im preggas I no it!

Ive was woken up with heartburn and sickness at 3.30 this morning, eventually fell back asleep and then woke up again about 8.50 and been heaving and gagging again!

Could throw up now its GREAT!!!

So I will upload this mornings test and also got Mrsmcs to upload too on her CBD doing them now!!

Thanks SM I think maybe its the brand coz although they all show second line and are getting darker each day, just not mega mega dark so hopefully thats just the brand!

Whats another good brand to get? xxx

Whoop whoop :yay:

A superdrug test is mega sensetive. I got a BFN on a first response the day i got my BFP on a superdrug xx

Superdrug it is then!

And do I have to wait for FMU with those or try and wait about 4 hours between peeing?

Ahhh so excited!!!

I cant believe it!

Im heaving like a goodn so that must surely be a good thing right!

xxx

i got a lovely BFP with superdrug tests in the sfternoon with diluted pee. Ooohhhhh i've ever so very excited for you chick xx

Oh great!

Well we have to go visit the inlaws for SIL and Nephew birthdays so will POAS when I get home from there and hopefully have my CBD results then too!

I know toon I cant believe its real at times then the heaving starts and I think Oh Thank You God! lol Ha xx

Its amazing bring on the mcsickness and the mctiredness ha ha but if it can not bring on mcheartburn ha ha. God it sounds like I am buying bean at mcdonalds

ha Mcbean!! Lol God I bet the other ladies are thinking were cracking up here with all the MC.....whatevers lol!
Ha

Well Im loading up on Gaviscon for tonight....I DONT ever remember having heartburn with DD! But during the night I felt like there was hot acid running up by throat and it burnt! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back