Having a stress!!

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im having a bit of a stress at the mo. Ive been feeling sick and not right for a couple of days, with headaches. Im quite bloated too.

My lst AF took a 45 cycle due to have a MC before. This will b my second AF since the MC. I had EWCM about cd 15 so my usual cycle is about 28-30 days so going out that I guess my period is due on Wednesday 30 ish (just not sure!)

I bought a PREDICTOR preg test today and it says use 5 days before a missed period and you can use any time of the day. Well Just went a peed on it but I swear there is a faint line?? Its one of those thats bearly there so I really dont know if my eyes are decieving me!! I feel so stupid and now I totally not sure. Still feeling sick actually but am I really seeing something thats not there. Im frustrating myself by staring at it, but I dunno if its a trick of the light or what!!

Has anyone else experinced this? Sorry to go on! I reallt want a BFP but Im worried that with all my 'symptoms' my eyes are seeing something thats not really there!!

CAN U SEE ANYTHING IN THE PICTURE...ITS A PHONE PICCY, BIT RUBBISH- I KNOW THERE MIGHT BE NOTHING AND THE ANSWER NO!!

XX

Attachments

• Image724.jpg
    Image724.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
just did another one of the same brand and cant see the line l. It says u can read a positive up to 30 mins tho but should be within 5 but still. Feel like ive given myself false hope :(

I think I can see a line!!!

Just wanted to say though that I used a Predictor test before and got what I was sure was a positive, it was pink and everything. I was really excited. Even though it was faint I was sure I was pregnant. But it wasn't. It later turned grey and I had a period so it could have been an evap, not sure.

I'd never use a Predictor test again but that's just me. I did a bit of reading and lots of people seem to like them.

I really hope it is a BFP for you!!! Good luck.

well got a first response and nothing, so im going with an evap line. I mist have the lurgie or something to feel this bad. ho hum, pretty upset though was hoping good news

Hope your wrong Constantstar, I really do see something in that pic, fingers crossed AF stays away for you

:dust:

I see the first line, you tested around 4 days early so maybe you have tried again since? Good luck x

i have and nothing really, keep thinking im seeing something, when i guess im not! Just wanna be preg so bad . That was an early one tho detecting 12.5 wheras the other ones i used were 25 but i just think its a fluke :( X

i now have pains in my ovary area well twinges, esp the right side, is this a good sign? Im thinking that could be af getting ready to smash my dreams :( so stressed just want it to happen now u know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back