Tight tugging?!

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
I don't think I'm in for a BFP this month but I'm getting a really tight tugging sensation low down, it feels like half AF cramping or as though I've done a session of sit-ups!

It's not endo pain more like a bizarre tugging pulling pain...anyone else? I think could be possibly due on the 15th. I have had this for last few days :?? I have also had popping sensations underneath the skin of my lower abdomen.

I'm tired and unable to concentrate...could be work related but it's been so long since I have had a proper AF I just don't know what to think!

No other symptoms just sweeping up others thoughts!

Could just be a bad case of indegestion!

Xxx

The tugging is a good 'un, surefire sign in my opinion!! Unless you get that as a period symptom as well, I just find it's one possible pg feeling that you get that's not related to AF (obviously cramps and pains can be af and ov rather than pg, but the tugging is unusual for anything other than pg).

Last edited:
Thanks Leesey! It's just bizarre its as though it's being 'tightened'! I woke and it's still there! I just hope it's something like AF on it's way or I'm going to throw a paddy!

My body is playing tricks on me, I took a hpt and it was bfn although normal the tests are blank White normally this morning there was a shadow line of no colour but a line was there so I'm just going to have to wait until Monday to get a definite answer but it's so frustrating waiting!

Xxx

good luck sunbeam, i have to agree with Leesey that the tugging is a good pg symptom, that was how i knew this time around :) fx hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back