Its been a busy week for the princess!! (Now with Pic)

Emmylou

Reaction score
Wow, what a week!!!

This week my princess has started being weaned :D (She loves eating off a spoon and I have to give her a spoon to hold because she tries to grab it & feed herself!!)

AND started rolling from front to back....so now she rolls in a line (& even managed to roll to the TV remote y'day and turn over :lol: )

AND moved onto size 3 teats

AND she can sit up unaided!!!!!

AND she joined the library today :wink:

I am a very proud mummy!!

07092007935.jpg

I can't believe she is 5 months old tomorrow......how did that happen!! Who pressed fast forward?

Ooh Em what a clever little princess she is!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait for teej to start sitting on his own, did you practice with her a lot? We are always practising but he falls forward!!! :hug: :hug:

missac said:
Ooh Em what a clever little princess she is!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait for teej to start sitting on his own, did you practice with her a lot? We are always practising but he falls forward!!! :hug: :hug:

I have been sitting on the floor behind her for a few weeks, so she has support, and had her sitting on my lap with my arm round her front (if that makes sense) then just left her to try a few times.....there have been a few headbangers (but no tears yet :) ) but I just pull her back up and say uh-oh & she smiles :D

I am going to up the practice times!!!! We have homework!!!!

Bless.......good luck Teej!! (& Mummy) :hug:

Added pic now :cheer:

Well done Libby; what a clever girl. She is absolutely gorgeous :D

I understand about somone pressing fast forward; who is doing it? It does go by too fast but it gets better every day as well.

clever girl libs

You should be a very proud mommy too :D

Go Libby :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
What a clever little girl, and well done Mummy too, I'm sure you gave her lots of confidence and cuddles to get her where she is :D :hug:

wow joined the library what a big girly :)
hehe
i hate when things happen to quick rileys gonna go on size 3 teats in 2 days
:p 6 months she is then :O

I know, I laughed when they said she could join too (cos I went in to join) she's allowed up to 10 books at a time :rotfl:

Aww she is growing so fast! :shock:

What a clever little girl she is too! :D :hug:

what a clever girl, AND shes beautiful. u should be a proud mummy!

GOOOOOOOOOOO Libby

Well done you big girl!!

Oran is such a hard suker (I guess if he grows up to be Gay the boys will love him :rotfl: ) that he went on to stage 3 teats a month ago as with the 2 ones he started crying on the bottle and it kept popping inwards!

Oran is nearly there for sitting unaided as well but not quite, last about 10 seconds then topples ha ha. And he needs libby to show him how to roll, I thnk he is lazy as he will go front to back but only when he can be arsed and back to front, well he gets on his side, grunts, decides its to much hassle so goes back on to his back so clever libby needs to give out lessons ha ha. :rotfl: :rotfl:

so once again :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: to the libster (b's cousin just had a little girl on thurs whom she called libby)

oh bless her, how are you keeping up emmy, she'll be walking next week!! :lol:

well done libby such a clever girl :clap: :clap: :clap: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks folks....

Rusks....I don't know how to keep up, my mom said I was walking by 10 months, Libby already wants to spend as much time as possible standing, her legs are really strong, and if you hold her arms she walks :shock: its scary!!

JW - Good name choice for B's cousins baby :wink: I'm happy to get Libby to give Oran lessons, but bagsy you coming to Derby rather than us having to make it up to Bradford :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back