REALLY WORRIED - Jessica has been sick for a week. UPDATE

lucyk

Reaction score
I am really worried about Jessica she started with Sickness and diarrhea last Friday. We stayed in all weekend and she was really ill. She seemed a bit better on monday but would not eat or feed. I managed to give her some water.
On tuesday i took her to the local walk in centre. They said that she was not dehydrated and to just keep on tryinng to feed her. She has been sick and had light yellow poo (not pooing much because she is not keeping anything down) for a week today. I am really worried and dont know what to do.

Will she be ok? Should i just not feed her and give her liquid? Does she need to be seen?

UPDATE:

She has finally kept food down today. Thankyou for your replies ladies. x

If you can only get her to drink water then try some of this in the water
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100000800.html at least then she will be getting sugars and salts and will not dehydrate..when Hayden had really bad diarreah and vomiting the hospital put him on just this for a few days to
help his tummy calm down enough to have milk and stuff again- if she has a dodgy tummy it will just reject anything to heavy...but keep trying of course! hope she feels better soon :hug:

my daughter had this i took her doctors and it was a virus i was told not to worry about food as she couldnt keep it down but gave me some diaralites to keep her hydrated also im sure you can get these over the counter i hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back