It's all just going wrong

Leeslocket

Reaction score
I just need to have a bit of a vent! It's been such a stressful 2 days and now OH has just lost it with me over nothing. We are getting married next Saturday and my dress no longer fits due to baby bump, yesterday I had bleeding but have to wait for Monday for a scan and now he's just gone mad in front of his mum and son. All because I pulled the wrong face apparently. I know he is stressed but so am I and I don't think I deserved a tellig off like that I front of his family. I'm seriously wondering whether I can marry this man. And now all I can think is what am I doing having a child with this bloke! I just hate him for the way he looses it sometimes and I just don't know whether to run for it and cut my losses if he's goin to be like this for the rest of our lives

Sorry for the rant but I am sitting on the edge of the road with no shoes on balling my eyes out. I must look nuts! Even the local nutter walked on past without stopping for a chat

It sounds like the pressure's on for both of you with a lot going on at the moment. I think you both need to let the dust settle and then have a sit down together. It sounds like you have enough on your plate at the moment and you're understandably stressed. I hope all goes well on Monday. Hopefully if everything is OK that will take some of the pressure off. Take care. xxx

I'm not sure what's going on as i haven't seen many of your threads. But this is a very stressful time and some people just have different ways of coping! I'm sure all will be fine! I've had multiple breakdowns because of arguments with my boyfriend!!we've had lots of screaming and shouting but the dust does settle! I hope this helps and i hope you're ok xxx

Why are you sitting outside in the road with no shoes on? Why hasn't he (or his Mum) come to see if you are OK?

I have to be honest and say that if this is a regular occurrence then you need to think very carefully if this man is going to patient and kind enough to help you raise a baby. Babies are hard work and if he has a bit of a temper then chances are things will get worse not better!!

Do you have friends you can talk to? What do they think?

xxxx

Last edited:
I think being pregnant is stressful enough, without trying to plan and have a wedding. I can totally understand how you are both stressed and taking it out on eachother instead of just enjoying getting married. He shouldnt really be losing it in front of his family though, and if it is something that happens often, or he has a temper, really its something you should majorly consider before tying the knot. i do hope it all works out for you hun xx

Weddings are stressful I was pregnant at ours (sadly lost baby not related to stress) but I totally couldn't cope sometimes with the stresses all I can say is try and remember why you are marrying each other and take time to discuss how you both feel when it's just the two of you, also take time to think how important is xyz to me really in the grand scheme of things. ....I remember a masisve row with tom over invites all because he said that ten weren't straight with where the ribbon was. I was really angry as I'd worked really hard to make them nice and he kept on about the wonky few I ended up ripping up 200 invites and throwing them down the stairs at him saying it's all off..... I also realise now I was stupid and should have talked to him as we had to re do all the invites then I also had a row with him over other stupid things on the day it won't mattter trust me xx

Hi hun I was 14 weeks pregnant at our wedding. We had been delivered a high risk for chromosome abnormalities and planned the wedding ourselves.
If he isnt looking after u like a princess at this time I would b considering whether this is the relationship u deserve n if this is this the family set up ur lo deserves xx

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back