Worried something might be wrong

TillyTally

Reaction score
Hi,

I am 5 weeks pregnant, I did a test a few days ago but i have had no pregnancy symptoms, I feel ill all the time and I had bleeding for 3 days last month. In march I suffered a molar pregnancy which I only found out about at my 12 week scan (first scan). I was monitored for 6 months which finished this month, but obviously I have fallen pregnant a month earlier than advised. I just wondered could this pregnancy be normal and is it too early to have symptoms? or could there be something wrong?

awwww sorry to hear of the tough time. Have you got a MW yet? she may be able to reasuure you or do a couple tests. I really hope you are just worrying to much. Its realy not unusualy to 'not feel pregnant' at some times. Think it may even be too early for an internal scan on you?!? but i so hope so much everything is perfectly fine xxxxxxxxx

I don't think it's unusual hun to not have any symptoms as early as 5 weeks, I don't remember having symptoms that early, so try not to worry. I hope everything works out okay for you hun xxx

I had no symptoms at all til 7 weeks and that was only falling asleep in my dinner xxxxxxx

yeah i agree with the others i didnt have any symptoms until 7 weeks. have you asked to see a mw? x

My SIL had the same thing happen last year with a molar pregnancy then conceived straight away after the 6 months, baby was totally fine but she did get a little extra monitoring so maybe speak with your mw and let her know your concerns. Lots of women have no symptoms until they get a bump so it's not always something to worry about.

Thanks everyone,

I only found out a couple days ago that i was pregnant so I have a docs appointment tomorrow. I was told when I had the molar pregnancy that I would be monitored closely with any future pregnancies and maybe able to have an early scan but i am just afraid the same things gonna happen again, i don't want to be negative but i can't help it sometimes! thanks for all you're comments and support x x

I think it's quite rare to have more than one molar pregnancy so fx everything will be fine for you x

Hi all,
I've been for an early scan but they can only see the gestational sac but no yolk sac. The radiographer and the gynecologist i spoke to said they believe it is just too early to see it as I am only about 5 and a half weeks, but at worst case it could be ectopic as I have been experiencing pain down my right side, so I am having bloods done for a few days to see if the hormone levels rise correctly and I have another scan in 2 weeks...I am going mad not knowing whats going on yet! and I still don't have any other symptoms!

Good luck hun xxxxxxx as for the symptoms I still haven't really felt pregnant for more than a few hours so try not to worry xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry ur going thru this hun but dont worry about symptoms. I had none except for tiredness. Some peole are just lucky which could be u, or u could suddenly find urself running to the toilet with morning sickness when u get up tomorrow ;-)

I am exactly the same as jomc. I didnt have sore boobs, sickness etc. Only thing was I just tired all the time! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back