Its all change

timsmom

Reaction score
After 8 nonths of being told I would have to have a caesarean, my consultant has done a complete about turn and thinks I should try a vaginal delivery. I wanted a normal delivery in the first place but she said I was too high risk.

I have got used to the idea of a C section and the thought of a normal delivery terrifies me even though I'll be recovered much quicker. I don't know what will happen about the heparin, could i end up haemorraghing...God this is scary. Anyone else done it both ways and going for a vaginal delivery this time?

I don't have any advice or anything but I'm sure the hospital will do what it best for you. If you feel happier about having the section, speak to them about it. Tell them your worries so they can explain and have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun
totally unsure, im sure they will look after you and keep a close eye on you tho, whatever way. im more terrified of a c-section, i don't like the idea of being cut open even tho i know they numb you up
good luck x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I don't really know much about it but i guess they'd be ready to take you in for a section if the normal way wasn't working. But i'm sure if you'd rather have a section they'll let you xxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I don't really know much about it but i guess they'd be ready to take you in for a section if the normal way wasn't working. But i'm sure if you'd rather have a section they'll let you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back