Itchy bump?

Snappykat

Reaction score
Over the past week I have got a couple of stretchmarks on the front of my bump I can't believe it :wall2:Managed to avoid them with my daughter but saying that I'm huge so I suppose it's only to be expected :mad: Anyway they are really itchy now and I have a horrible rash on the top of them? I'm trying not to scratch but it's a nightmare and I'm making myself bleed :blush: Anyone else had this?

yes my bump is getting itchier by the day i just moisturiser with palmers coco butter cream and it helps soothe it try alovera it might cool it and stp the itching or put ur normal moisturiser in the fridge xx

at about 30 weeks i had rashes on my stretchmarks under my boobs, i made myself bleed cuz it was itching so much!! loads of cream!! I used e45 itch relife cream. it did help a little :hugs:

Thanks girls, I'll give the e45 a go. It's a horrible rash big red welts and its so itchy and really really uncomfortable :mad:

I haven't had any rashes but my skins been itchy the last couple of days then noticed ive had stretch marks appear where its itchy!!

Use E45 itch relief cream or cocoa butter they work miracles!! i know what you mean with the itchy bump it's awful isn't it :D

ive got a bunch of stretchmarks 2geva just above my belly button.... and now its gone numb for a few days.... i can feel it when i rub my finger over my belly i can feel it on my finger.. but i cant feel it on my belly,

anyone else got numb bits over / around stretchmarks? or am i just weird :/

xxx

still using the bio oil but it is a waste of time :mad: stretch marks are there.

with my first pregnancy i didnt have any at all...then i went in to labour and they all appeared during delivery :wall2:

yes very itchy just before they appear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back