Itchy bump

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Hunnie, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

It's driving me mad! There's no redness as such and it's only right at the bottom of my bump. Put a load of e45 cream on and massaged in and the itching seems to have stopped temporarily. Im thinking it's just itchy because of the way baby is lying and my skin is just being excessively stretched :/

2. ButterflyBoo_x

ButterflyBoo_x Well-Known Member

Have you got stretch marks aswell hun? with Josh i got a itchy bump cause of my stretch marks, and cause my belly was soo stretched, cream is all we can do probably, not had this problem yet this time though, FX! hope it stays eased for you x

3. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

Thankfully havent got any bump stretch marks so far (my legs on the other hand are completely different story :'( ). Ive put loads of cream and bio oil on tonight so hopefully that will start to clear it all up and stop the itching :)

4. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

I'm now at a point of madness!!! The itching just wont stop :'(. It's only the part under my belly button which im dying to scratch but the annoying thing is that it's not even red or showing any signs as why it's so sore!

Lathered myself up in double base cream seeing as the e45 hasnt made too much of a difference. Could also do with a straight jacket or oven gloves at this point to keep myself from the urge!