really itchy anyone else??

1986princess

Reaction score
hey ladies for well over a week my bump area has been really itchy, as in keep me up at night style so went to the docs and he gave me a steroid cream to help with the itch. However the past 2 days the tops (not pamls of hands) have been really itchy and iv got these little tiny pin prick dots on them. Im slightly itchy in other areas too but as yet no rash. Iv called nhs direct for advice to rule out cholestatis or whatever it is, waiting for reply. Anyone else the same? x

Ive had an itchy bump but nothing like what yours sounds like. Let us know what nhs direct get back to you with!! Xx

Yup, I am sick of itching! Not only is my bump itchy, I have eczema so I am itching my arms legs and hands!!!!!!! Grrrr

xx

Itchy bump is driving me mad. Have had itchy arms, but think it is just dry skin.

Oh I forget what's been driving me mad - my scalp! I've never suffered from dandruff or an itchy head and it's possibly the most annoying thing ever!!

awwww hun! thats how mine started, ended up on 2 types of steroid cream and anti histamines, and am getting induced tomorrow because of it! you poor thing, it's horrid! try to keep your hands and feet cool, bare feet, cold flannels etc... also that Deep Freeze spray is quite good. Tell the docs as the anti histamines really helped me, as did the extra strong steroid cream, the tablets are just starting to not work so I'm glad I'm getting induced tomorrow. It hasnt shown up as cholostasis in my blood but they still said it could be that as the symptoms can appear even if the levels haven't built up enough in your blood to show up. I found that Aveeno moisturising cream, the one for eczema was also really good, glad your having your boys on Thursday as I really sympathise with the itch! It's horrid!!! Hugs!

Thanx ladies they say they think it's puppps a harmless but irritating pregnancy rash. Just irritating more than anythin else but good news it stops when u deliver! Best of luck for ur induction Hun and thanx for advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back