Itchy rash on bump

lealea85

Reaction score
My bump has been itching for days, but I refused to scratch. I just slapped on my usual bio oil n cocoa butter.
But today the itchy feeling is worse n as I was slappin on my usual mix I discovered a Lil rash.....after 20mins it's kinda spread a Lil.

Anyone else had this problem. I dont know who to call tho as the midwife line is closed n I don't have a direct number for my midwife :s

Did you get it sorted chick if not go to your gp. xXx

I get extremely dry skin and rashes on my bump and thighs, so went to my gp and they prescribed me something called doublebase, and it's basically just an intense moisturiser that really helps things like that. Its a massive pump bottle, and lasts for ages! With free prescriptions it's worth it. Id probably stop outrun on what your using because your skin may well have got more sensitive, as mine has so any of my usual moisturisers really irritate me and make me itch. Hope this helps! X

My midwife didn't know what the rash was but can't get a Drs app til nxt week.
It's spread more. Small Lil bumps like heat rash but super itchy. I have smothered myself In camomile lotion. Thanks flexilexi, will ask for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back