im freaking out! *updated*

lillou

Reaction score
update

saw my gp this morning, she checked everything, my BP is a lot higher than normal but she wasnt too concerned about that at the moment. she listened to babys heart its fine, urine is clear, she took bloods for everything - full blood count, bile salts, liver function, viral screening. the results are due back tomorrow after lunch so i will be calling for results and also have an appointment with the midwife for wednesday at 12. feel a lot better since seeing her!

i posted last week about being itchy and worried in case it was OC. it seemed to calm down a bit but now its back, worse than ever!

its my legs, arms, hands and feet that are really itchy.

i am so worried/scared :( i know its not right to scratch this much, im near bringing blood its that itchy, i cant sleep at night as i am too busy scratching away! :(

i am 100% phoning my midwife on Monday morning, the surgery is closed today and i dont have any other contact number for her, would you wait to monday???

Hun, if I were you I would either ring the labour ward or the NHS direct number :hug:

You should definatly phone the labour ward, don't think you should wait until monday. Keep us updated :hug: :hug:

Yes ring central delivery suite, I'm sure it is nothing, perhaps just a heat rash but you shouldn't be worrying :hug:

Keep us updated :hug:

HideiLu said:
Hun, if I were you I would either ring the labour ward or the NHS direct number :hug:
Totally agree - Just in case.

Hope you can get it sorted hun so you are relieved of the itching :hug:

i didnt realise if you called the number for the midwife at the surgery it gets transferred through to whoever is on call for the weekend :doh:

i called the midwife, i am going in monday morning for bloods to be taken, i need to know everything is ok.

i feel so down today :( i feel we have come so far and i dont want anything to go wrong.

I know it's worrying for you but please don't fret too much sweet! :hug: You're getting it checked out which is great.

Look at it this way, you're only 5 weeks off being full term - that's not a lot! I'm sure your LO is absolutely fine and snug as a rug in there!!

If the MW thought it absolutely could not wait, she'd have got you to go straight to hospital - so please try not to worry (easy to say, I know!) :hug: :hug:

xx

Aw how poop but at least you will know on monday, keep strong till then and remember to bug the hospital if you feel you need to

thank you ladies, updated in 1st post

So glad you got it checked out sweet! :hug:

Hope it all comes back negative and they can give you some creams to relieve the itching - I know how horrible it is, especially in this weather when skin is generally dryer anyway :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back