It could only be temporary but..

I was gonna ask the samething. Everytime I get a pain I convince myself its my first real contraction. Its gonna be a looooooong few weeks!

I get some little stabbing pains where I think my cervix is and general little aches/pains in my pelvis - I have had a massive nesting urge this morning and have cleaned like a mad person too..Im walking like a duck now and have the feeling that I have the melon in my apron pocket :lol:

You ok Rowesb? Is bubs still facing the right way for you? :hug:

Yup, feet still neatly tucked in with my lungs!! Although the last 2 nights I really have suffered with lack of sleep through back and tummy ache the first night, ones that had me wanting my hot water bottle and scared me a bit, last night with pelvic pain, so am thinking that Pip is heading south... It is going to be a very long 7 weeks... DH for some reason doesn't think that I will last 5... I hope not for his and mine (& your sanity)!! :lol:

Yes my back has been aching now and again too, although Im trying not to think about it all too much I just know my last 3 weeks are going to drag - I really just want to know if I am going to have this baby naturally, I would love to fast forward just to know that really. Funny because I have always had a weird feeling that this baby is going to come slightly early; I need to get shopping for nursing bras so it can't come just yet! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back