twisting low down... babys head?? with pic!

Kimbo

Reaction score
Leahs head down at the min, and this last few days or so i think she's dropped because it feels a lot heavier down there and theres more room up top so i dont feel like my lungs are being squashed..

in the last few days though, i can feel twisting right low down where my pubic bone is, and its quite "big" twisting.. could this be her turning and moving her head?

this is where i can feel it...

sorry for the sexy body :lol:

twist.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: At the pic...

Tbh Kim... I have no idea what that could be... I get it too.. I wonder if it's little miss twisting about down there :think:

Squiglet said:

Tbh Kim... I have no idea what that could be... I get it too.. I wonder if it's little miss twisting about down there :think:

well you're no bloody good are you :lol: :lol:

Kimbo said:
Squiglet said:

well you're no bloody good are you :lol: :lol:

No...no I'm not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bloody hell, we've found something that squig doesn't know the answer too :shock: thats a first :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have exactly the same feeling and LO is head down too. I've always thought it might be her moving her head...I also get a pushing feeling against my hips particularly on the right hand side...I think this might be her shoulder or arm

I think my baby has moved down a bit too - im never done going to the loo :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back