It cant stretch anymore!!

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
The skin on my stomach is sore its stretching so much! Ive got angry red stretch marks and they are "deep", feels like my fingers are going over speed bumps between them! They itch and its horrid! Do they really go away again?

i had quite a lot of stretch marks b4 from been a teenager n they have faded to like silver lines, but still felt quite deep... now there bak to being really red again n bigger than b4, but they are sore again, im just trying to not wear clothes that make it worse n keep putting moisturiser on em to keep em from getting too sore,

good luck hun

xxx

Hey Momma kat try baby powder. It really helps me stop itching. I apply moisturiser day and night and then baby powder on top to get rid of the itchy feeling...seems to work for me. x

my tummy is getting really itchy and sore and feels stretchy but I cant see any stretch marks and I never got any last time, to ease the itch I out a cold face cloth on it the bump thats been in the fridge in a wee tub of cold water, this does wake the bump lol, and it seems to help the itch xx

They don't ever go away fully MommaKat, but they do really fade into the silver grey lines / marks in time.
I haven't got any yet, but bit early for me, last 6 weeks and I will go !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back