Anyone else?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Got Itchy stingy stretch marks? the ones lower down omg they are so wide and feel so deep, and they itch and sting and its horrid :( Im using cocoa butter but its not helping.

ahh no, sorry MommaKat not got any yet, (well new to before), would sudocream help right on the mark after a bath, that stuff is brilliant . Don't worry I will get them all of a sudden 6 weeks to go etc!! then I get lots

Mine itch too sometimes. The cocoa butter made them worse, I think I had an allergic reaction to it cause I got really itchy and had little spots after using it. I'm using Bio Oil now, hasn't done much though!

I have PUPP which is a pregnancy related itchy skin condition that normally starts in stretch marks. It's not nice and very very itchy. I've been to the docs and got cream anti histamines which help every so slightly. Mine has spread all along the bottom of my bump, is not a pretty sight :mad:

aww mine arnt too bad now, i jus make sure my clothes dont itch or rub too much, i have found im gettin numb bits on em tho.... which is weird n really sore,

good luck hun x

Bah, I officially give up wearing my jeans when in the house. I dont normally when im at home, but was at my mums tonight, and Oh My God the denim waistline (after the stretchybit) was sitting right on the buggers, and was driving me CRAZY...

Thing is, If I scratch the itch (well one it hurts cause i swear the skin is like tissue paper, and i cant itch the actual stretch mark omg agony! but just next to em....) But i end up with this lil pattern of red dots where ive scratched it o_O

ooouch,

since u started this thread... ive found ive got some deep ones, really low down like in my knicker line, there really itchy n painful, n i kinda cant not wear pants 4 work, lol

have u found anything that works to put on em yet?

xxx

Yeah thats where my worst ones are! i put baby oil on em today LOL they felt better rubbin it in.. but now its back to itchy :(

Well to be honest the cream the doc gave me never worked, (Eumovate(, anti histamines (Piriton) works for a wee while. I've put on some Eurax which can be bought over the counter and that had provided some relief :lol:

ive honestly given up with my stretchmarks, well i say give up ive never tried to sort them.. its part of pregnancy.. ill be proud of my baby lines :D

i love sudocreme though.. i have to many tubs x

try putting your creams into the fridge the coolness may help with the itching or calmoline lotion is good for itchyness xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back