Is your name SARAH or REBECCA?

im rebecca but everyone calls me becky or becks

my parents used to shout rebecca-jayne and i knew i was in trouble lol

debecca said:
Ah, but Becs, I CHOSE debecca because my mum used to call me de Becca (don't ask)...

It's always available on every site and email thingie, strangely enough, even though it's obvious what it means and it only has 7 letters.

If not, I'd have been The Joy of Bex :rotfl:

My mates at school used to call me Becca. So okay I get it deBecca instead of theBecca. It just looked to me as though you had changed the R for a D for some reason, I must scrape up on my slang!!!

My ex-boyfriend affectionately (!) referred to me as Durr Becca, or sometimes dB (decibel) as I have a tendency to be a bit loud...

And who would have thought it! Such an innocent little kitty cat avatar... hehe.

So which one mm? Put us out of our misery!! Are you on MY TEAM or TILLY'S TEAM or are you staying TEAM GREEN on this one too? :rotfl:

I'm a Sarah-it's such a popular name-I bet most of us are around the same age cos I know loads of Sarah's around my age (28 ) I never likes having such a popular name as a child-it was rubbish!!! :(

sarah2807 said:
I'm a Sarah-it's such a popular name-I bet most of us are around the same age cos I know loads of Sarah's around my age (28 ) I never likes having such a popular name as a child-it was rubbish!!! :(

Your right !!!!!!
Im 28, well for a few more weeks anyway.
It can be annoying to have such a well used name especially if you have worked with 3 other Sarah's at the same time NOW that was a NIGHTMARE :roll: :rotfl:
But ive got to say YEAH FOR TEAM SARAH :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back