is this name too popular ???

Aww my cousins just had a daughter and called her Isabella! She is the only person I know called this! Its such a pretty name and I dont think you should worry too much about it being too popular!
I mean, look at how many people have children called Jack and its still going strong!!
I love Evie and have for years but there seems to be loads of Evies now! But if Im having a girl and still want that name, I will call her it! :D

A friend has suggested Annabelle or Annabella (May) instead, what do you think of this name ..... not as popular but does it make you automatically think of baby Annabelle the doll ?

keelybeck said:
A friend has suggested Annabelle or Annabella (May) instead, what do you think of this name ..... not as popular but does it make you automatically think of baby Annabelle the doll ?

Never heard of the doll before :roll: But then I am not a doll person :lol:

I defo prefer Annabelle over Annabella, but like the shorter spelling of it more also - Annabel. I know quite a few adult Annabel's and the name is lovely. Not heard any young girls being called it lately :)

Annabella is a bit too much for me name wise. Too busy sounding iykwim.

Oooh my DD has 2 baby Annabells! lol
Yeah it does remind me of the dolls but it is a nice name! Although I still prefer Isabella :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back