Is your name SARAH or REBECCA?

debecca

Reaction score
OK girls - I've noticed there are tonnes of us in here called either Sarah or Rebecca so I thought we'd find out once and for all which is the most popular name in here!!!

(Pointless post, sorry :D)

neither!! who else is called them names i only no tillytots and sarah113 as sarah and you as rebecca lol
i do have a sister called sarah and a cuzin called rebecca :)
manda xx

Hello

I'm a Rebecca, but no one calls be that I'm either Becky, Beck or Bex

I've noticed lots of us on here too!

LMP x

I'm definitely a Bex.

I was always The Joy of Bex at university, sounds SOOOOO dodgy now :oops:

In answer to your question, Manda, I think there's also Sarafet, Welshsarah4eva and geordielass called Sarah? And there's definitely another Becs around somewhere...

I just woke up this afternoon and wondered why there were so many of us :think:

ok im not pregnant but thought id jump on hehe! Im sarah lol (cos the screen name isnt obvious :rotfl: )

debecca said:
In answer to your question, Manda, I think there's also Sarafet, Welshsarah4eva and geordielass called Sarah? And there's definitely another Becs around somewhere...

I just woke up this afternoon and wondered why there were so many of us :think:

i really am so unobservant lol :oops:
manda xx

YEP your right i am a Sarah i have noticed this name is so popular i used to work with 3 other Sarah's it got very confusing we all had to have nick names . :wink:

I'm the 'other' Becs you refered to. I aso noticed there were loads of us when I was in first tri and did a similar poll in there. There ued to be a bec and a bexter in there who are both floating about from time to time. Wierdy Bec and I also turned out to be the same age,work in the same industry and literal just down the roadfrom each other.

I noticed when you joimed Debecca because I wondered to myself if you had a real nightmare choosing your user name after all of us other variations of Rebecca had knicked all of the variations.

Becs xx

P.S - re- the pm thing. I'm not in a rush so wait till you have more time :hug:

sarah here too :dance:

so strange, i had started to notice that there was lots of sarahs floating around, kept meaning to start a thread and ask :rotfl:

I'm Rebekah,I was always too much of a tomboy for Bex,Becky or anything.Most people call me by my second name :roll:

I'm a Rebecca as well. Bex or Bexy to family, Becky or Tigs to friends and Rebecca at work.

Ah, but Becs, I CHOSE debecca because my mum used to call me de Becca (don't ask)...

It's always available on every site and email thingie, strangely enough, even though it's obvious what it means and it only has 7 letters.

If not, I'd have been The Joy of Bex :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back