Our baby boy's name..

sarafet

Reaction score
Since finding out we're having a little boy I've been struggling to pick a name. I was set on 'Ava' for a girl, so would like a boys name which is similar, quite short, a bit different.. I love names that start with A as well, not too picky :oops: :rotfl:

So far we have chosen one boys name which we will probably end up going with, but I thought I'd post this as a last ditch attempt to see if anyone here can come up with anything I'll like :)

The surname will be 'Dunsmore.'

Thanks in advance ladies!!! :hug:

Sarah xxx

Aiden is about the only one I can come up with. And you'll probably hate that :lol: :roll:

I like Alexander also, or Xander (said the English way not the US way)

Other A names, not saying I like 'em all though :p

Angus
Archie
Avery

Alfie Dunsmore :D

If our LO was a boy we were going to go with Alfie, I love that name.

Sherlock said:
Aiden is about the only one I can come up with. And you'll probably hate that :lol: :roll:

Aiden is the one we have chosen already :wink: :rotfl:

we did too! our little boy is called Asher. It was the first name and the only one that we agreed on.

K.xx

Arden
Alan
Austin

Maybe Ashton too, but I always think Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore when I see that name now. Hope that helps.

:D Adam....its my little brothers name and hes gorgeous!! (but they do have a rep for being a bit mischievous!)

Orrrrr Anthony.

Aaron, or Arron or even Aeron

Alex

Ainsley

Aled

Alton

Adrian

Archer

Aries

Arley

Ashby

Ashly

Ashur

Azekiel

just some names from our 'A' boys list

AJ

Alfie

Aiden

Archie

(going through the only A's i know....lol)

its a bit cheesy but i rele like the name Amarni :D or Amarion was guna call Tameron Amarion but thought it wud be kl to name my bubbas with T's as im Tegala :rotfl:

thanks so much everyone..

none of the names are clicking though, if you know what i mean?

i feel like since finding out he's a little boy he has a real personality now, we also got to see his face in 3d and i think that may be why i'm so picky with the name. aiden seems to suit him and even though it's a name i NEVER ever considered, my mum mentioned it after the scan and it just seemed to click :) so i think aiden it will be :D

sarafet said:
none of the names are clicking though, if you know what i mean?

i feel like since finding out he's a little boy he has a real personality now, we also got to see his face in 3d and i think that may be why i'm so picky with the name. aiden seems to suit him and even though it's a name i NEVER ever considered, my mum mentioned it after the scan and it just seemed to click :) so i think aiden it will be :D

I think Aiden is lovely so think you've made a great choice. It works well with the surname also :) Its not a name that springs straight to mind but its one I've always liked.

If you found it clicks then go for it :)

My friend's name is Avi and he is a male, if you can't have Ava, go for the male version................????

Adrian

Ayden

Avi

Allen

Andan (an - don)

Aaron

adam

Aeron

Anthony / Antony / Antoni / Anton

Andrey / Andra / Andreas

Alexis / Alex

Arick / Arik / Aric

Anders / Andrew / Andy / Andi

Arie

Alessio

Arvy

Alejandro

the first name into my head was alastair... i don't even like the name lol

aiden is cool 8)

ALFIE!

But i am biased as i have a little Alfie, lol!

Lau
x

Austin's a great name :wink: I love Alexander and Adam as well.

I knew a little boy once called Asa, that's quite cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back