• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this sleeping through!!???!!!!

lisa31

Reaction score
Heidi slept through!!! – well I think you can class it as sleeping through. What happened was D/H looked after her last night (I usually get Friday Nights off – right through the night, and then all morning until whatever time I wake up – wot a sweetie he is eh!!! :D ).

Anyway, he fed her at 10.00pm – she took a while to go sleep but then she slept through till 6.30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I missed her irst ‘sleeping through the night’!!!

Its strange cos that was her first night after having Omeno Comfort milk and a bit of calpol due to being a bit off with her injections – so I’m wondering if those two helped!?!!!! I don’t care though cos I am just soooo pleased that my clever girl finally slept through!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lets see what tonight brings lol

L x

I was told that 5 hours is classed as sleeping through so yay well done Heidi!!!!! :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

She's done it hun!!!!
I hope there's many more for you! Well done Heidi xxx

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done Heidi!

Yep, I'd say that's sleeping through! :dance: :dance:

Enjoy the sleep!

Lucy x

hi lisa! havent spoken in ages... (computer still broke)
well done to heidi! how did she sleep the night after?
zoë does he same, but to be honest i'm still knackered! do babies just start sleeping longer and longer after that?

anyway i must go now so whoever reads this and i havent spoken to for a while, i hope you are doing well and will catch up soon xxx

Hi ya Pips! :lol: great to hear from you - yes she did sleep through last night but she is very difficult to get to go to sleep - and she is sooooooooooooo restless - always turning and screwing up her body -One minute she's crying the next she is laughing! ???

I'm just about to do a new post about our current Sleeping or Non-sleeping situation!!!

Hope your well?

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back